Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • PSA: Hope Vision 1 front light with batteries and charger £47.60!!
  • cyclistm
    Free Member

Amazed how many joysticks wiggle have. At least 5 of my club mates have ordered one, plus you lot, I expected very limited stock

iain1775
    Free Member

Amazed how many joysticks wiggle have. At least 5 of my club mates have ordered one, plus you lot, I expected very limited stock

124 left in stock!

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

iain1775 – Member
    124 left in stock!

Some buyers heads gonna roll over that one O.o

ronjeremy
    Free Member

So just a question, as a light to put on my commuter for when I extend the ride home in the evenings is the Hope Vision 1 at that price any good, my commute is mostly road with the odd bridle way thrown in so no major off road excursions and mostly tarmac with the odd spot of gravel

rwc03
    Free Member

Joystick arrived today in nice case, just need a helmet mount and rechargeable batteries for the rear flare light now.

Only issue is the joystick takes a little while to respond to the button. Hold it down and nothing happens sometimes – is this normal?

drlex
    Free Member

£17.50 is a lot for the proper helmet mount!

Indeed – was thinking of a 22mm pipe clip and a ziptie or two.
    Only resistance to placing an order is the spotty reputation Exposure have for what is, in my mind a £50 torch, when a fistful of cheaper LED lensers have given perfect service.

woody2000

rwc03 – double press to turn on, press & hold to turn off (that’s how my Diablo works anyway)

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Ron – I like my Vision 1 very much and use it much as you describe.

I’d buy it with batteries at that price for sure.

rwc03
    Free Member

rwc03 – double press to turn on, press & hold to turn off (that’s how my Diablo works anyway)

Woody- Always turns on but when I hold it down it sometimes doesn’t respond not sure if that’s normal or there’s something wrong with the button or board – have emailed exposure.

TiRed

Another Joystick ordered. Very pleased with my Strada, so this will serves as the helmet lamp and backup for son’s off roading.

vinnyeh

Amazing how many new joysticks there now are on eBay…

shindiggy
    Free Member

Mine received today, can’t see how the torch fits the headband though, no loop on my headband. Am i missing something or being Dim.

zilog6128

Thanks OP, my Joystick arrived today. FWIW the official helmet mount is really good.

Moog
    Free Member

Hope down to £41, only 2 red & 37 blue left… Good Luck but be quick

geoffj

Parcel arrived today which should have had 2 sets on, but only had one 🙁

iain1775
    Free Member

Oh dear ordered a joystick on Friday, appear to have just ordered another one £46 using £5 voucher
    One for helmet, one for bars
    Now only 35 left in stock, be quick people!

nosedive
    Free Member

my joystick just arrived, nice! USB and mains charger, lanyard, little red LED and a headband that according to my colleagues ‘makes me look a right tool’

I also get the thing with sometimes no response to turning off. I think it is the red LED thing confusing it. pulling that out and putting it back in seems to fix it.

jools182
    Free Member

bloody hell, finally talked myself into needing one, and they’ve sold out

fasthaggis

Snap,charging it up now 🙂

My colleagues are of the same opinion 😆

allthepies
    Free Member

+1 on the headband having no loop for the light to go through.

(Not that I intend using the headband)

rwc03
    Free Member

I also get the thing with sometimes no response to turning off. I think it is the red LED thing confusing it. pulling that out and putting it back in seems to fix it.

Emailed exposure (who responded quickly) and said it could be just a weak contact, I now press firmly and it responds every time, slightly annoying you can get an audible click and nothing happens but I can live with it.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

My Hope vision arrived yesterday, charged it up, put the batteries in today, the battery holder melted!

Contacted Hope, new replacement battery holder is on its way, a few have done it apparently.

Excellent customer service as usual from Hope.

Edit, non left BtW

mboy
    Free Member

Another one here whose Joystick arrived this morning. Only complaint is that nobody told me about the £5 off for re-registering for wiggle’s newsletter before I ordered it! Oh well… Used Quidco at least so get 3% back in a few weeks…

It’s charging now, so will have a little play later. Then work out how I’m going to mount it, or if I just buy an official £20 Exposure Helmet mount in the end!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Got mine, the headband is a bit much and looks very 80s, but mine does have a loop for the torch.

Shame it won’t quite fit in my old Niteze maglight headband 🙁

shindiggy
    Free Member

If anyone doesn’t want their headband with loop and are willing to part with it let me know.

Cheers

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Hope Vision 1 front light with batteries and charger £47.60!!’ is closed to new replies.