Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • PSA: Hope Vision 1 front light with batteries and charger £47.60!!
  • gnusmas
    crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

nice spot, dont forget topcashback.

If you unsubscribe and resubscribe to their newsletter you get £5 off £50 voucher, add say an inner tube to the basket to push it to £50 and then apply the voucher and get a free tube.

gnusmas

bump for anyone who may be interested this evening

Toasty

I personally went for:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/exposure-joystick-with-headband-red-eye-micro-light-set/

and a helmet mount. Arrived yesterday, sparkly new Mk7 model.

wwaswas

Bargain!

monkeychild
    Free Member

Just ordered a joystick!! 1/2 price it’s rude not too!!

rwc03
    Free Member

Can’t decide, the Hope has all the mounts but the exposure sounds like a better light. Any opinions/experience?

shindiggy
    Free Member

The Exposure is a bargain, but can’t afford it this month.

Damn it, just bought one. lol

mrblobby
    Free Member

The joystick is brilliant. Use mine all the time. That is an absolute steal.

allthepies
    Free Member

Ta, joystick ordered

convert

I’ve been wanting to replace my ageing mk2 joystick for a while- at that price it was a no brainier! 400lmn to replace the mk2s 200- nice! Thanks for the inadvertent exposure psa!

smcicr
    Free Member

Is the exposure enough for night rides on its own or is it a complementary light type deal?

shindiggy
    Free Member

will be fine by its own if your riding solo.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Joystick ordered, superb, cheers.

These PSAs are costing and saving me a fortune

cyclistm
    Free Member

Smicir, I would mate it with a smudge light for the bars, but will be fine on its own

Northwind

Still wouldn’t buy a Vision 1 for that price tbh. Good one for the Joystick though, tempted for commuting…

DT78
    Free Member

Cheers, went for the joystick, already have the vision 1, not so great as a helmet light.

bubs

Joystick ordered-thanks for the psa

freeagent
    Free Member

Joystick ordered. Cheers. Even got a fiver off for subscribing to the newsletter..

mboy
    Free Member

D’oh

Dun gon orderd me wun o dem Joysticks!

Seemed way too good a price to refuse! Shame I can’t really afford it and have just had to trawl round the shed to find a load of stuff to bung on the classifieds to pay for it… 😕

CHB

Joystick ordered! Vision ones are rubbish and heavy.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

But with an extra £18 to get the bracket it’s not really that much of a bargain is it?
    A light that you can’t attach to a helmet or handlebar is really just a £50 torch isn’t it?

Swayndo
    Free Member

I have a couple of 2fish lockblocks in the garage … I assume the Joystick will work fine with them.

DrP

eek – I may have ordered another joystick…

I’ve already got the mount gubbins, so it’s okay…right… (Yes, the mount is from my OTHER joystick..)

DrP

thegeneralist
    Free Member

freeagent – Member
    Joystick ordered. Cheers. Even got a fiver off for subscribing to the newsletter..

Please can you explain what you did to get that. I tried registering and can’t see any discount.

cheers

beaker2135

Joystick & helmet mount ordered, sweet

fatboyslo
    Free Member

😀

Joystick ordered

Many thanks for the PSA on that ….

No more brackets required for me as I already have a couple of handlebar mounts makes it a real steal

iainc

Another Joystick here too. I already have one, which is a year old, but at that price I couldn’t resist 🙂

Mjolnir
    Free Member

Cheers for the heads up. I already have a Vision 1 and i’ve been very pleased with it so I went for a joystick to see how the extra lumens work for me.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Ordered. Vision 1 before scrolling further down to see Joysticks going cheap!

Must learn not to react too quickly next time.

All these PSA’s are excellent but sure are costing me a packet too!

nosedive
    Free Member

so I was checking my phone in bed, saw this, sneaked into the garage and confirmed I had a spare helmet and bar mount for exposure and ordered the joystick.

I have been drinking, this is a bad idea, I don’t know weather to love you lot or hate you

kuman
    Free Member

Thanks for psa, joystick ordered. 😉

simonjj
    Free Member

Another thanks, ordered the exposure and helmet mount.

northernerindevon

+1 for the Joystick! At that price I can’t afford not to!

Happy days…

somafunk

Mine has just arrived, plenty of time to get prepared for a 8pm to 8am night ride on the longest day (june 21st), i just need to order some good weather and i’m all sorted 8)

swan0mighty
    Free Member

Anywhere do cheap mounts for the joystick?

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

swan0mighty – Member
    Anywhere do cheap mounts for the joystick?

+1 i to fell for the joystick need the bar mount now!

Mowgli
    Free Member

Me three! There’s a zip-tie handlebar mount for £7.50 on ebay which could be bodged? £17.50 is a lot for the proper helmet mount!

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Another one for the Joystick with a five quid newsletter voucher – fifty quid!!

vondally
    Free Member

and here already have one but this will go nicely alongside

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Hope Vision 1 front light with batteries and charger £47.60!!’ is closed to new replies.