Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA high gear 1 man tent £20
  • NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Saw a nice little 1 man tent in a go outdoors store during the hols. Only 1500 hydrostatic head but would be ok for summer bike packing to keep the midges off. Looked ok for 20 quid.

http://m.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-soloista-p217173

wingnuts

Good weight as well.

duntstick
    Free Member
    martinhutch

At that weight I’d be very surprised if the poles lasted long. The Argos pro-action solo tents (if they still stock them) are pretty solid at just over 2kg and often available for under £20. Better hydrostatic head too I believe.

duner
    Free Member

I ordered one of these as I thought for £20 with a warranty it was worth a shot.

Just put it up in my front room and it certainly seems ace for £20! The poles do look a bit fragile and I was nervous bending them into the sockets, but I think as long as you are careful putting it up it should be ok.

It’s smaller than I imagined, but just about big enough for me to lie down comfortably, I’m 6’2″. Not much room for gear inside but you could stash between the outer/inner.

Pack size was very impressive, weight is good. Highly recommended for the price! Will report back when I’ve used it outside.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA high gear 1 man tent £20’ is closed to new replies.