Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: Have you remembered….. its the time to buy summer stuff
  • binners

Specifically: the bestest summer gloves – 661 Raji’s are presently 11 quid on CRC

I’ve just got the last set of black XL. But everything else, especially the more rad colours, seems to be in stock

rondo101
    Free Member

2014 Rajis were made in India or Thailand, apparently to different designs. One version is ok, the other unwearable. Buy with caution.

Tracey

Thanks. Just ordered some replacements for Abigales well worn lucky ones, hope she doesn’t notice.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

Rondo – I’ve not heard that before. I love Raji’s. I got some earlier this year from CRC and they’re the same as always, so I’m presuming these ones are the same lot

andysredmini
    Free Member

I used to love the old version of those gloves and bought 5 pairs of the newer ones in crc’s clearance for around £3.50 per pair. They went baggy in one ride and lasted a couple of weeks before dropping apart. The old ones were great but these are awful. Even £3.50 is too expensive for them.

jam-bo
    mrblobby
    Free Member

You won’t get much use from your summer stuff, it’s almost over. Unless you want to look all 2015 next summer and have all your friends laugh at you 🙂

spawnofyorkshire

Only had one pair of raji’s and they fell apart really quickly. Actually prefer the 661 comps
    Usually ride with multiple pairs in my bag during winter and just keep swapping as they get wet

Tracey

Abigales have had constant use over nearly two years including ten weeks in the Alps. The new ones look identical to them. Green and white Dont know what is holding them together. A bit like my Sunday knickers

jonathan
    Free Member

My green and white arrived – think I might take up mime 🙂

Also got some new Comps for the littlest and Storms for the bigger kid (I love my Storms)

Ta for the pointer!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Have you remembered….. its the time to buy summer stuff’ is closed to new replies.