Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • PSA – have you booked a hire car with Holiday Auto's?? You could get it cheaper!
  • jj55

If you have booked a hire car with Holiday Auto's go on line and check the prices again, Holiday Autos have changed their supplier and the new one is considerably cheaper! I've just got them to cancel my original booking and re-book with the new prices and have saved £140!! – Result 😀

cb

Bit like Ryanair though aren't they. It may say Munich on the booking form but a 10km minibus journey later and you arrive at some desolate industrial estate…

konabunny
    Free Member

Not at all – I've had in-airport bookings with them with big rental firms. "Airport locations" are quite often a minibus ride away no matter who you book with.

They've usually been the cheapest option available and the insurance-included package makes them particularly competitive in the US imvhe.

Holiday Autos had one of the earlier fly-on-the-wall programmes and the boss was the direct inspiration for David Brent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PSA – have you booked a hire car with Holiday Auto's?? You could get it cheaper!’ is closed to new replies.