Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA: Halfords socket set at much cheapness
  • Tiger6791

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_862421_langId_-1_categoryId_255215?cm_re=Home+Page-_-feature3-_-dotd23

These are good quality and have a lifetime garantee

I’ve got a set but paid £125 for mine and was still happy.

£79 today only

twoniner
    Free Member

Pretty much Trade Card price.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Bargain, I’d buy one if I didn’t have the170 piece set already. Halfords regular bargain. I bet they don’t sell any at full price as I’m sure most folk know these get reduced to this level a few times a year.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I started with tht set. Its great value how ever. Its not complete. Thibk of it more as a taster of everything rather than comprehensive.

I ended up buying the full set of ratchet spanners – the full set of spanners to 35mm and other stuff that they only give you half the set of

Good news is that throughout theyear it will all be availible on a deal 🙂

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Plus 10% BC plus 2% quidco. Just don’t buy a load to punt out on eBay when they’re back at full price. You may find yourself sitting on them ’til Oct next year…. Not that i’d know…

cozz
    Free Member

bought one last night, yesterdays deal was £99 with a 35 pc £49.99 spanner set as a free gift

todays is cheaper but no spanners

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Halfords socket set at much cheapness’ is closed to new replies.