Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA Halfords Industrial Tool Chests Bundle £349
  • sands
    Free Member

Offer ends tomorrow (Wed 5 October)
    I used click and collect / pay in store yesterday (Mon 3) and they would have held the items until Thur 6 Oct.

Halfords Industrial Cabinet and Chest Bundle

zilog6128

They also have just the top & bottom for £299. Fantastic quality for the money, I have two of these at work!

Looks like they have a cabinet now as well which attaches to the side. Not seen this before but would be very handy so I’ll pick one up when it goes on sale (currently £100 but has been £50 previously according to the reviews)

Gary_M
    Free Member

I have the set of 3 and I’m really pleased with the. Although I don’t think I paid anywhere near £349.

I’ve been looking for a side cabinet for ages, I’ll wait until that’s £50 and buy it.

zilog6128

The price is up & down all the time obviously (being Halfords) but I don’t think I’ve seen the set of 3 cheaper. Could be wrong though.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Think I got it for £299 before various discounts applied – quidco, halfords 10% off flash event, BC discount, 10% off vouchers.

Sundayjumper

They’ve definitely been £300 (or £299.99, or whatever) in the past.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I have never seen all 3 for 299. I’ve seen the top and bottom chests for 299 though.

How does one get the bc discount on a websale ?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Don’t know if you can, never tried, I’ve always had it applied when collecting in store

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA Halfords Industrial Tool Chests Bundle £349’ is closed to new replies.