Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA Grizzly Man on More4 at 10
  • anagallis_arvensis

An amazing documentary of a complete loony. Worth watching

jam-bo

Bet it’s not gonna be funny like project grizzly was on Sunday…

anagallis_arvensis

not many laughs no

anagallis_arvensis
    DezB
    Free Member

thanks for the psa. great stuff.
    Bonkers, but not funny.

loddrik
    Free Member

Brilliant, thanks. I have been waiting for this to come on again and would have missed it, luckily it is on again at 2.30

anagallis_arvensis

The problem is you cant help but laugh at the bloke sometimes even when you can see he is clearly mentally ill.

trailmonkey

I didn’t realise until the end that it was a Werner Herzog film. I should have guesssed. A man obsessed by obsession.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

he was a proper mental case, in fact virtually everyone in the film had more big issues than a homeless

acjim
    Free Member

I couldn’t get over his voice and that bit where he just had a complete hissy fit – very odd fellow!

jimmy

thought it was only on for an hour and couldn’t be bothered staying up past 11 out of sick fascination at seeing him get mauled. Which I don’t believe was shown anyway.

Utter fruitcake.

BigDummy
    Free Member

The saddest part of the whole thing is Herzog’s comment about how he cannot see any recognition for Treadwell in any of the bears that he filmed, only a vague curiosity about whether he is edible.

jedi

i cant find if its on again

ourmaninthenorth

All you need to know about Werner Herzong is that Ian Curtis hanged himself while watching one of his films.

When I read the original reviews of this film, I came to the conclusion that if I watched it, it would only be with the morbid fascination knowing that a man who appeared not to know himself, would end up betrayed by his delusions and dead.

Mind you, that isn’t stopping me from going to see Macbeth on Thursday….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA Grizzly Man on More4 at 10’ is closed to new replies.