• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Andy.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA: great demo fleet service available at Mountain Trax near Swinley
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I have been hunting for my next bike over the last month or so and have been well impressed by Mountain Trax near Swinley. Ive now test ridden about 8 mountain bikes that were possible choices and with their help have worked out exactly the nature/type of bike I want next. If you re looking into a new bike it’s a great starting point, for 30 quid you get to ride any in their fleet of demos over a month, refunded if you buy a bike. I haven’t found another shop in the south east offering such a good service.

… And no I am not on commission and no I don’t work for them. I just wanted to commend this service and shop and if you’re looking at a number of bikes this will help you out!

wwaswas

Pah, coming on here with helpful, unbiased and useful advice!

It’ll never catch on…

allthepies
    Free Member

Seconded, good bunch of lads in there.

cinnamon_girl

Thirded. Excellent shop. 8)

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Wwaswas – agree, a few posts and then it will vanish to the bottom of the list. But I like to compliment when it’s due, too much whinging on here – gasp shock horror! :-).

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Fourthed – took out a couple of bikes there 3 or 4 years ago when a mate was after a new bike. First and only time I have ridden a Five and was completely underwhelmed! Loved the Blur LTC though!

pete68
    Free Member

Agree with this.They got me the blur xc for a test ride and could take it away for the whole weekend.My nearest bike shop(i won’t name them),are reluctant to even let you out of the car park for a “test ride”.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

i am about to test the Yeti SB66 and a Tall Boy with them, most excited I am too.

Bloke on the phone couldn’t have been more helpful…really looking forward to visiting the shop.

martinh
    Free Member

and you still haven’t found the perfect bike 😉

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Martinh, I think I have but I like to be sure before splashing the cash!

scud
    Free Member

I hate them, far too friendly, too many shiny things and they keep taking my money!

grtdkad

I bought my Whyte 19 frame & build from Mountain Trax. Can’t praise them enough, fab service.

…. god, and what a shop. I could spend a fortune in there!!!

tonyd

I’ll add to this. Bought through thema few years ago and was very impressed – great bunch who love what they do and it shows. I’ve spent hours in there boring them stupid with silly questions about tyre choice etc. Most of my mates have bought through them also now, next time I can afford and justify a new bike that’s where I’ll be going.

…. god, and what a shop. I could spend a fortune in there!!!

I have!

Andy

Agreed. Bought my Superlight off them after numerous test rides. Excellent service.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA: great demo fleet service available at Mountain Trax near Swinley’ is closed to new replies.