Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA – Great Barrier Reef – BBC2 now
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Fascinating insight into such a complex environment and stunning photography …

… plus the decidedly ‘easy on the eye’ Monty Halls 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No Reuben. 🙁

dawson

watching till half past and then putting Sherlock on – will watch the rest with the kids another time on iplayer

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😯 Pearl fish + sea cucumber 😯

Sue_W
    Free Member

Indeed! I don’t think I’d want to come back as a sea cucumber!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Or a pearl fish!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Fascinating insight into such a complex environment and stunning photography …

And you think ‘ooh, great!’

But then, sadly:

… plus the decidedly ‘easy on the eye’ Monty Halls

You’ve let yourself down love. 🙁

Poor bloke. Just trying to his job and present a serious television programme on the environment and stuff, and has to suffer being letched at.

I mean, he shoodunt have to put up with such objectification and degradation, surely? 😐

Sue_W
    Free Member

Wow – that was pretty stunning stuff (and Monty Halls was definately outclassed by the marine life)

How big was that Grouper – a fish the size of a VW car 😯

Right … must learn to dive and then go to the Great Barrier Reef …

jon1973
    Free Member

Pearl fish + sea cucumber

I was eating dinner when that bit came on.

jon1973
    Free Member

Poor bloke. Just trying to his job and present a serious television programme on the environment and stuff, and has to suffer being letched at.

Isn’t it about now, someone declares a flouncy and protracted exit from the forum due to the unacceptable level of sexist and juvenile behaviour of certain other members? 😆

P20

Hopefully this is being recorded (I’m at work).

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Isn’t it about now, someone declares a flouncy and protracted exit from the forum due to the unacceptable level of sexist and juvenile behaviour of certain other members?

No, but they might announce they are taking time out from the forum due to the unacceptable level of sexist and juvenile behaviour of certain other members…. 😉

Dowloading HD version now. 🙂 Is it as good as Frozen Planet?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Watched episode one last night. Brilliant. Such pretty fish an ting.

These Bump-head Parrot Fish are the size of small sheep

😯

Can you imagine the chaos if you had loads of them mooching about all over the place? North Wales would be a no-go zone.

Only thing with programmes like this, is that if I watch them late at night, they are so mesmerising and calming that I fall asleep. 😳

emsz
    Free Member

Watched some of it, had massive ” eeeeeuuuuwwww” moment with the sea cucumber, turned over to watch Sherlock and got scared silly!!

I went to bed traumatised!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Great programme, find Monty a little “dry” but he’s learning the delivery of TV narrative presentation (he’ll be far better at it by next year). At least he’s a guy that can actually dive and do stuff rather than a “chleb dressed in North Face”

MrsBouy’s been diving off the GBR and highly recommends it (the parts you can actually go on these days)

Recorded it, shall be watching it laters.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Great Barrier Reef – BBC2 now’ is closed to new replies.