Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA – Gloworm X2 lights £110 ebay
  • zerogreg
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252166291198

Just ordered a set and recent feedback looks good for these! Great lights according to reviews and seem a steal at £110!

Greg

mboy
    Free Member

Erm…

Based in Newton Aycliffe… Don’t want me to point out which previous importer of said lights, that has a several page thread running about them on this forum and their inability to supply said products, is/was in Newton Aycliffe too do you?

🙄

zerogreg
    Free Member

Hang fire on this one – it appears as though this could be the same Danny as crgmoto who have been screwing people over! I’ve ordered a set so will keep you updated on if they actually turn up 🙁

zerogreg
    Free Member

Yep just spotted this to mboy 🙁

hammyuk
    Free Member

Well his ebay name was crgmoto and this one is surprisingly like a member on here…..
    end of the day – use paypal and you’re covered regardless.

andysredmini
    Free Member

It is definitely linked to crg moto. I was screwed over by him but gloworm new zealand sorted me out.
    I highly recommend the light though. A genuine lumen rating that makes most lights look underpowered.
    It could be worth a shot if you pay PayPal. The listing says closing down stock so it makes sense.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Danny wasn’t ever a mountain biker though.
    Look at his selling history over the last year – loads of MTB parts and some bike parts – nothing related to Gloworm until now – just playing Devils Advocate.

mboy
    Free Member

Great light, now distributed in the UK by a genuine bike parts distributor in Ison, with great support. Bruce, the man behind Gloworm is a real “man in a shed” style inventor (in a typical British way even though he’s from NZ), and he makes some quality products. It’s a shame the name got soured for a while in the UK…

zerogreg
    Free Member

Well fingers crossed that they arrive – will keep you updated!

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Anyone have any beam shots of these? It mentions spot and flood lenses, but nothing more than that.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I haven’t got a beam pattern but I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s probably as perfect spread of light as possible. And if it isn’t a few £££ will buy you a new set of lenses so you can tailor it to your needs.

jam-bo

Great lights but wouldn’t buy them off that seller after the poor service a lot of people received from him previously.

See here:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/crg-moto-gloworm-lights-still-trading

ajantom

Well I ordered a set and it arrived 24 hours later. Can’t say better than that!

martinh
    Free Member

Mine too

zerogreg
    Free Member

Snap – received mine this morning!

GrahamS

FWIW I received great service off Danny/crgmoto (with STW discount) before it all got a bit away from him.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Gloworm X2 lights £110 ebay’ is closed to new replies.