Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA Giro Privateer mtb / cx shoes £40 at wiggle
  • jam-bo

only if you like tiny red shoes… 😉

cloudnine
    Free Member

Sizes 40 42 43 and 46 in black

jam-bo

dammit. i’m it only showed stock of tiny red shoes when i clicked that link…

ajf
    Free Member

bought them the other day in a size 10 from wiggle. They were £50 then. As soon as that size went they went down to £40.

Nice shoes, slightly narrow at the moment but think they will stretch a bit. Length about right for the size

disco_stu
    Free Member

Picked some up last week at £50 and had the first try out with them on my commute this morning – compared to the Decathlon RR5 I’ve been using for the past year they seem a lot stiffer though definitely they don’t feel as good when walking about off the bike, also harder to engage into the pedals but this is something I’ll probably get used to.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Mine broke within months. Worst shoes I’ve owned. Contacted Giro, no response, contacted Sports Direct, no response (unsurprisingly).Ratchet strap snapped at the bit it joins the shoe.

sssimon
    Free Member

how does a Giro 43 compare to a Shimano 43?

atlaz
    Free Member

they’re the same ratchets as on my giro road shoes. No drama so far after 4 years of owning them despite several crashes. Have the Privateer too but haven’t got too many rides on them.

jimc101
    Free Member

Got mine today, fit just like my Specalized BG in the same size, no Haribo though, have Wiggle stopped giving these out?

PJ266
    Free Member

I got Haribo in my last Wiggle order.

The only reason you wouldn’t get some is if you’ve been a naughty boy/girl.

So serves you right.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA Giro Privateer mtb / cx shoes £40 at wiggle’ is closed to new replies.