Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA: Getting carbon things even cheaper on aliexpress
  • scandalous
    Free Member

Just a quick PSA…

If you are thinking of getting carbon goodness from aliexpress I think I have found a way of getting another 10% off.

Log in, Choose the item you want and put it in your shopping cart. 10 days later if you haven’t decided to buy you should get an email offering that item for about 10% less.

nice

theflatboy
    Free Member

Good PSA.

I am very tempted by a set of bars for the road bike. A little apprehensive about quality and durability though. Anyone got any seller / product recommendations?

scandalous
    Free Member

I have bought carbon rims (2 sets now), a 29er carbon frame and forks and have just ordered a dirty disco too.

I have had no issues. If you are ultra picky then you may be able to say that the finish is not quite up to the identical £1k carbon frame you see hanging in the LBS but to be honest it is really marginal (and with the £700 price saving I Am sure you’ll get over it!)

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Never had any issues with the stuff I’ve had from Aliexpress

theflatboy
    Free Member

Ok, cheers guys. I may well take the plunge then. It’s quite hard to decide which product to go for, as weight and price vary quite a lot between different similar looking products / sellers.

honourablegeorge

scandalous – Member
    I … have just ordered a dirty disco…

Link?

bones76
    Free Member

So what is this Aliexpress? please enlighten me to this new found world of carbon…

theflatboy
    Free Member

Look it up. You’ll work it out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Getting carbon things even cheaper on aliexpress’ is closed to new replies.