Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA Garmin 25
  • matther01
    Free Member

Online at Aldi now or in store 10 April – £80

Trekster

How does it compare to an old edge 200?

matther01
    Free Member

No idea I’m afraid…just seemed like a bargain compared to other seller prices

lee170
    Free Member

Cheers op, just ordered one

There better than the 200, Bluetooth ant+,
    Reviews are excellent

JohnClimber
    Free Member

More of a roadie miles counting GPS rather than a tracker.
    I got mine with a heart rate monitor in the pack, when adding this to the Aldi price isn’t much of a saving over the bundle offers out there

cookeaa

Saw it in the store leaflet yesterday Ordered online, I would rather save the tenner…

Looks alright for £80. obligatory DC rainmaker link

Might try and find a watch strap adaptor to use it for running too…

mlke
    Free Member

Subscribe to Cycling Weekly and get the Cateye equivalent for “free”

CraigW
    Free Member

Saw it in the store leaflet yesterday Ordered online, I would rather save the tenner…

It was listed on the website for £90, then it changed to £80. I presume it will be £80 in the shop tomorrow (if you can find one in stock).

raincloud
    Free Member

Cheers.

cookeaa

It was listed on the website for £90, then it changed to £80. I presume it will be £80 in the shop tomorrow (if you can find one in stock).

I wouldn’t presume the in store price would match online, it doesn’t say it will does it? Plus they’re trying to get more interest in their websales at the moment…

nicholas_yiu

Thanks for this, went in the local shop earlier and got one. It is the past one in my local shop though.

The price tag says 90 in the shop but they charged me 80 on the tills. Good buy for me, already have a touring plus with sensors because I occasionally needed the navigation.

It’s the Bluetooth transfer to phone for uploading that sold it for me as I am tired of constantly plugging it into my computer to upload, also a much smaller lump to lug about for the regular rides.

Only slightly cheaper than online though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA Garmin 25’ is closed to new replies.