Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • PSA: free(ish) stuff
  • 0091paddy
    Free Member

Nice one for the tip.

8)

DezB
    Free Member

Got mine today – great selection for 4 quid.

Jamie
    Free Member

Got mine today also. Nice collection of stuff i would never usually buy…well not while bananas are so cheap 😉

Rich
    Free Member

Mine has just arrived by courier too. 🙂

Aidy
    Free Member

Got mine today too, seems pretty decent 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

Needed a new bottle, so other goodies are a bonus 😀 Good call!

flatfish
    Free Member

got mine just before lunch then i got a text at 5pm saying your order has been sent within 48 hrs.

am i hopefull in thinking a second might arrive?

Jamie
    Free Member

I have had 4 emails now saying my order has been dispatched. So far only the one box has turned up.

psychle
    Free Member

I received 2 boxes (but I was cheeky and placed 2 orders in different names 🙂 ) Bloody good buy for £8 😀

warton
    Free Member

any other reports on the drinks? someone said they made him feel sick, got a sportive this weekend and don’t want to use them if they’re going to make me ill, any other problems anyone? I might just dilute them a bit more. are the gels isotonic?

Rich
    Free Member

psychle – Member

I received 2 boxes (but I was cheeky and placed 2 orders in different names ) Bloody good buy for £8

Surprised you got away with that seeing as it says one per household.

psychle
    Free Member

Got one to my work address and one to my home… bending the rules I know, but I’m a cheeky bugger and times are tight 😀

Bez

“100% secure website” it says, on the entirely insecure page where you input most of your personal details. Hm.

warton
    Free Member

hmm. its fair to say they would have to pay me for me to have another one of their ‘natural orange’ energy gels.

It was by far the worst thing I have EVER had. the texture and consistency of Vaseline subtly flavoured with diesel. Truly Truly vile.

To balance it out their chocolate energy bars are fairly nice, oh and the fruit punch energy drink tastes of flat red bull, not nice…

vdubber67
    Free Member

warton. It’s funny how taste varies. Had my natural orange gel on a ride earlier and thought it was one of the best gels I’ve ever had. Reminded me of eating a nice pudding! 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

Still not received mine 🙁 Gonna give them a call.

warton
    Free Member

like the lemon drink, reminds me of the seaside.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I got both of mine.. ( 1 sent to the in-laws) and I reckon the drink is spot on..

The Lemon was a bit weak tasting, but was perfectly ok, nicer than SIS in my opinion.

The bars where spot on.

Not tried the gels yet.. haven’t plucked up the courage yet..

AndyP
    Free Member

the orange gels are truly evil. The blackcurrant ones are fantastic.
    Drinks – fairly lousy
    recovery bar – nicest thing EVER.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Apparently the system went kaput when I ordered. A v nice lady on the phone is posting mine out today 😀

carl
    Free Member

if you head over to in2dust.co.uk then you can get a free sample of chainlube in a neat little bottle good for 5 applications.

I know because ive been mailing them out.Good stuff as well.

MrSparkle

I got a caffeine gel in my box and it was VILE! The rest of the stuff seems ok so far and it came quick too. i have had an email offering two for the price of one on their products now that I will peruse carefully.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘PSA: free(ish) stuff’ is closed to new replies.