Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA Free trip to Les Arc courtesy of Madison & Trail addiction
  • welshfarmer

Only problem is you need to be able to get a flight this Saturday and be free for next week. I won this competition on FB but am unable to go at such short notice so Madison have put it back up for first come first served. Maybe someone on here can get the time off???

https://www.facebook.com/madison.co.uk?fref=photo

titusrider
    Free Member

Damn, ive paid for destination x that week 🙁

welshfarmer

And I am booked in to Les Arcs for the following week already 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

Damn and blast…..

Im in the alps already and have nothing booked for next week bar a hotel in amsterdam pre ferry next weekend

But alas id have to find some where to leave mrs t-r and her road bike….and find me an mtb 🙁

Im not that dissapointed though…..i write this from by the pool in bourg after a mornings riding before the heat got up to 32 🙂

DT78
    Free Member

dammit – Chris Archer grabbed it an hour ago…

Northwind

I missed it by about 2 minutes 😆 Ah well.

alfabus
    Free Member

No good for me, but I’m at trail addiction the week after (week beginning 26th), so sounds like I’ll see you there welshfarmer

I’ll be on my bright orange covert.

Dave

welshfarmer

Aye up Dave, there is a coincidence. There are 4 of us coming down from S Wales, staying in the Eagles Nest. Think they only have a couple of accommodation options so chances of meeting up will be high. We are getting very excited here! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA Free trip to Les Arc courtesy of Madison & Trail addiction’ is closed to new replies.