Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA For those who were after a Duffbag…
  • Furious

I was ordering a new changing towel this afternoon and noticed a new line on the Booicore website, looks perfect for stuffing riding crap in.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Still have not seen another supplier who does a similar bike bag. My 2 bike bags have been great and perhaps I was lucky to get them on time with no issues

vinnyeh

I’m assuming that the subject line should read
    “For those who were after a duffbag but are too smart to order from them…”

I was lucky to get them on time with no issues

I got mine promptly as well, but that was a long time ago.

grahamt1980

Ha. I’m still waiting for one ordered about 2 years ago.
    That ship has long sailed

fudge9202
    Free Member

Duffbags are now being sold by Biketart, the new mini looks like a good daily bag.

https://www.biketart.com/duffbag-m456

CheesybeanZ

I really don’t get the whole tubular bag thing especially standing on the flap to keep your feet dry – you can’t access the bloody bag …

josecamel
    Free Member

I saw a bloke at Cannock Chase with one of those booicore ones, it looked bigger than the Duffbag.
    Gonna order one now I know what it is.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

What’s wrong with a Blue Ikea bag? 😉
    Big enough to stand in while you get changed..
    A bargain at 40p!

benp1

Ikea bags are truly excellent. Plus they have a ruddy great big opening so you can lob anything you like in really easily

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have an Ikea bag too. They don’t close properly and they leak. Those plastic garden carriers are great too btw, bit more solid and 100% waterproof.

iolo
    Free Member

Did everybody who ordered their Duff bags direct from them finally get them?

steve_b77
    Free Member

I bought a kit bag ruck sack from Decathlon, it’s got a waterproof bottom section for shoes, a front pocket you can get a normal XC lid in along with gloves, arm warmers etc. and a main compartment for spare clothes and a towel. Bargain at £15

benpinnick

Am I the only one that buys £5 door mats from Lidl and leaves them in the boot of my car/van for when I get changed?

jam-bo

What’s wrong with a Blue Ikea bag?
    Big enough to stand in while you get changed..
    A bargain at 40p!

nearest ikea is a 4hr round trip.

benp1

You need a sports direct bag then. They’re more upmarket 😀

How on earth did you find your ikea bag leaked? I know they don’t have sealed seams but you must have had actual liquid in there? When I’ve used them it’s been wet or muddy or both kit, not actual liquid?

josecamel
    Free Member

I used an Ikea bag for eons but took the plunge on one of these and they’re bang on for the job…
    https://www.thebooicorestore.com/collections/dirtbag
    Massive pockets inside for keeping the grimy stuff separate.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA For those who were after a Duffbag…’ is closed to new replies.