Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • PSA for the Guy Martin fans
  • lightman
    Free Member

I watch “The Boat That Guy Built” last year and its well worth a watch if you haven’t seen it.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eElGbIxrQIQ[/video]

terrahawk
    Free Member
    Muke
    Free Member

Bump…… Just a reminder on @ 9 tonight, Channel 4

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sadexpunk

cracking tv, essential viewing!

AD

Enjoyed that a lot! Well worth a look if you missed it.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Rockin the 5.10 impacts

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yes superb. We were glued to it and it echoed our experiences of India too.
    Refreshingly honest TV I think.
    £1300 for a one year old Bullet, fully kitted out and insured? That sounds like a bargain holiday to me tbh.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Yet another great programme

So very watchable and entertaining

doh
    Free Member

Short interview in the times today mentions that the tour divide could be his next big project.

somafunk

Cost me 80,000 rupees to buy my 500cc Enfield from the market and another 20,000 for a full strip down/service/respray and big outrigger racks and secure watertight boxes to be fitted, we rode 7000miles+ round India (it only failed on us once due to a crankcase oil seal but that was way up in Kashmir) and I sold it in Anjuna (goa) 2 weeks before we left the country to an Israeli who was skipping national service as he said the army was full of pricks for a profit of 30,000 rupees.

Prob best holiday of my life…..so far anyway.

I’ll have to watch the program this week, I’d go back to India t’morn and i’d not be fussed to ever come back to this country.

sands
    Free Member

Part 1 repeated
    7:00pm Channel 4 tonight (Sat 7 Feb)

Part 2
    9:00pm Channel 4 tomorrow (Sun 8 Feb)

milky1980
    Free Member

Timely bump Sands, that’s this evening sorted. Missed it Sunday, was hoping for a repeat before tomorrow 😀

zippykona

Remind me never to go up an Indian skyscraper.

PrinceJohn

Frightening really, there’s clearly money but they’re doing very well at keeping the workers in abject poverty & no health & safety.

cliffyc
    Free Member

Enjoyed this show as much as last weeks,the slums not what I was expecting,people getting on and working and seeming happy with their lot. The skyscraper build was kind of predictable with cheap labour(lives?),they peg back the health and safety somewhat and the finishing leaves a lot to be desired. Did well in the bike race on what were basically road tyres. A good watch. 🙂

JEngledow
    Free Member

There’s no way I’d let him wear my boots!!

onewheelgood

And I got paid in cash ??

Indeed you did…

zippykona

Hope they manage to do the riding the bike back to Grimsby thing that he mentioned.

oliverracing

Hope they manage to do the riding the bike back to Grimsby thing that he mentioned.

I agree, that would be mega!

tenfoot

Spot on

z1ppy

+1 for the ride back to Grimsby program, but bloody hell just watching the Indian traffic was scary enough, let alone riding in it.

snaps
    Free Member
    allthegear
    Free Member

Strikes me it would be brilliant if it happens; not necessarily for those of us who like to watch but I really love the idea he has enough control over his life to do what he wants, not the rest of us.

Rachel

timbob78
    Free Member

As a born and bred Grimbarian it would be ace to see him do that program! 😀

zippykona

Can you do Goa to Grimsby in a 2 week holiday?

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘PSA for the Guy Martin fans’ is closed to new replies.