Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PSA for De La Soul fans
  • muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The entire back catalogue is being made available as a free download for 25 hours from 4pm this afternoon on the De La Soul website. http://www.wearedelasoul.com. More details here

tenfoot

Thanks. My 3ft High and Rising CD for some reason doesn’t play properly anymore, so I’ll take a look.

steve-g
    Free Member

Nice one, noted thanks

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

GrahamS. This thread is about the band De La Soul. I’ve no idea who Del La Soul is or what Del’s back catalogue consists of. Maybe it’s a cover band

🙂

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Was the first CD I ever bought 3 ft high when it came out, still works.

DezB
    Free Member

Del (or as his mum calls him, Derek) la Soul is awesome. His back catalogue only goes up to 1995.

mashiehood
    Free Member

it up for download now

tootallpaul

It’s up. But I can’t see how to download.

🙁

retro83
    Free Member

tootallpaul – Member

It’s up. But I can’t see how to download.

fill in your details, sign up to their newsletter then they send you a link, by the look of it

tootallpaul

Ta Retro.

Next time I will read the email.

🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

downloading now 🙂

retro83
    Free Member

Haha, whoops:

Error (509)
    This account’s public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

tootallpaul

And it’s all on its way…

Cheers to the OP.

🙂

D0NK

subscribed, confirmed the subscription email, what now? presumably they send an invite/download linky email?

Yes I could be patient but I want to start the download and bugger off home.

retro83
    Free Member

D0NK – Member

subscribed, confirmed the subscription email, what now? presumably they send an invite/download linky email?

Yes exactly, although I’m still unable to download due to the 509 error I’ve posted above. 🙁

rewski
    Free Member

bigG
    Free Member

Yup, I’ve got the same issue with the last link in the mail, looks like this is a popular idea!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’ve got the first 6 albums downloaded but not the last ‘remixes’ one which is the only one I really want as i already have the others on CD. Anybody managed to download the ‘remixes’ album?

retro83
    Free Member

try now, mine’s just come back to life

edit: i don’t think i actually get sent a link to the remixes, what’s it called ?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Last album just arrived. Got the set now.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PSA for De La Soul fans’ is closed to new replies.