Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA For anyone going Quantocks riding Sunday .
  • oldfart

Unless there has been a rapid thaw you could be in for a rather frustrating time .Went today and parked at Crowcombe Gate Car Park .Annoying snow and ice meaning constant stop go stop go .After a very short time and looking at the singletrack leading to Hodders Combe thought bollox give it up and piss off home .Frustrating thing is it was clear up to Over Stowey .Thought i'd share info if it helps .Apparently it wasn't just last night there was a sizeable dumping mid week as well .

snaps
    Free Member

Yes I struggled to get out of my street to go to work this morning but after 3 miles it went from 3 inches of snow to dry roads in the space of 200yards. Exmoor is still bad in places – 6 inches deep in places.

pcb
    Free Member

I was up tere on Thursday night when it came down, Triscombe car park had 3-4 inches of snow.

knottie8
    Free Member

I dont care anyway as Im grounded by the doc ! Spent the day in hospital having my hand chopped about , no riding for three weeks , how the **** can I survive that !

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

No snow on Mendips – but a real mudbath

RichPenny
    Free Member

no riding for three weeks , how the **** can I survive that !

Turbo? Got one you can borrow if you could sort collection out. Get well soon mate 🙂

saladdodger
    Free Member

Mr K

Oh hell healing vibes me old (ok young) mucka

jam-bo

i'd love to see a photo of a turbo leaning up against bicknoller post….

knottie8
    Free Member

Cheers guys , I was only expecting a few days off the bike but the surgeon found it more of a problem than first thought. Im ok ,just feeling rather down as I really wanted to spend next weekend on dartmoor for my birthday.
    jambo
    I may have to do that pic

Dibbs
    Free Member

The drive home from work across the Quantocks on Friday morning was interesting, especially sliding down Crowcombe hill out of control.
    Get well soon Paul, give us a ring if you need anything.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA For anyone going Quantocks riding Sunday .’ is closed to new replies.