Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA for 80's rock fans – Little Angels tickets just gone on sale!
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Got mine for Shepherds Bush 😀

Message ends

binners

I can’t even remember which ‘headline’ band I saw them support once, but whoever it was, they were miles better than them!!

Got a really cool Little Angels t shirt at that gig. Wish I still had it!

IHN

I believe a certain MartynS may make a little sex wee in his pants when he reads this 🙂

andygreener

This is really good news. Was about 7 when they split up. Older brother and his mate got me liking them and have seen Toby a couple times since. Looking forward to it already. An early Xmas present for those of us in Bristol.

Northwind

Dead on arrival, the 90s revival 😉 Terrorvision are touring too, for their 10 millionth reform tour. And Carter USM o’course.

Cougar

Spotted this the other day. Skin are support (the two-hit-wonder rock band, not the angry bald woman from Skunk Anansie).

Gun are doing a few gigs too. *checks bank balance*

Cougar

Oof. Add Ugly Kid Joe and The Electric Boys to the touring list too. Nowhere useful for me, though.

sas78

Unfortunately the years appear to have taken their toll on Jepson’s voice, which will disappoint people who know how the tracks used to sound. Download appearance this year unfortunately confirmed this. Nevertheless they are a great band. \m/

sas78

oh, Cougar. Saw Gun couple weeks back at their album launch in Edinburgh – sounding great.

footflaps

Do like a bit of Little Angles, quite a few tracks on my Spotify Playlist!

Cougar

Saw Gun couple weeks back at their album launch in Edinburgh – sounding great.

Dante’s on vocals these days, isn’t he. How’s he working out?

I saw them a couple of years back with, coincidentally, Toby Jepson on vocals. Met them all before the gig too. Great bunch. Dante’s mad as a box of frogs.

nbt

IHN – Member
    I believe a certain MartynS may make a little sex wee in his pants when he reads this

Funny, I thought that too 😉

MartynS

not listened to Little Angels for ages… might have to change that tonight..

I’d be excited if Enuff Z Nuff were playing on the same bill.. possibly with Tyketto on as well.

nbt

might have to change that tonight..

never mind listening, get the guitar out, find the tab and start *ROCKING*

fbk
    Free Member

Oh my word. I haven’t heard this stuff since I was about 15! Great memories – I feel a Deezer download session coming on 🙂

Raindog
    Free Member

I’m on the live video from Town & Country club in about 1991. Yes, I truly rock(ed)….

tazzymtb

*is amazed at how many pub rock fribbers there are in STW land* 😯

MoreCashThanDash

Holds hand up nervously and admits to having seen Gun and Little Angels at Gateshead Stadium, both supporting Bryan Adams, seperate years.

Now, if we could get Little Angels, Gun and Thunder on the same bill, maybe Jagged Edge…..

Cougar

Tickets bought. Salubrious-sounding Manchester Ritz.

if we could get Little Angels, Gun and Thunder

Where do I sign up?

Thunder are doing a Christmas special gig, btw. Probably sold out now?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA for 80's rock fans – Little Angels tickets just gone on sale!’ is closed to new replies.