Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA- Five Ten shoes going cheap
  • richwak
    Free Member

Canyon have some great prices on a range of five ten shoes. Just picked up a pair a vxi for £70
    https://www.canyon.com

the-muffin-man

Are they on buy now – pay in 18 months!? 😉

Neb

Cool thanks for the psa

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Silly question but I’m assuming their sizes listed are UK sizes not US?

steveh

good question!

vondally
    Free Member

Why am I getting a privacy warning g on the canyon website? Or from the link above?

samwilk200
    Free Member

One of the pair’s states there sold in UK sizes if you want to believe that.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Great PSA, shame it’s canyon. I’ll not let those useless cretinous cock wombles near my hard earned ever again.

ribena
    Free Member

what are they like for returns if they don’t fit? It’s just lists returns for bikes unless i’ve missed something

Onzadog
    Free Member

Bloody terrible. I ordered a poc helmet which arrived damaged. They wouldn’t exchange it only sell me a new one and refund the damaged one. Trying to get the price match to when they were on sale was a nightmare but getting the original one refunded took countless emails and was finally resolved by going through the credit card company for a charge back. Like I said, those bastards will never see another penny from me.

Ironically, I’ve still not used that helmet. Anyone want to buy a black poc cortex flow?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA- Five Ten shoes going cheap’ is closed to new replies.