Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA fenwicks magic bike cleaner
  • richmtbguru
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackbikes.co.uk/m8b109s372p4489/FENWICKS_Fs-10_Bike_Cleaner/RS_GB?gclid=CMTSwp-KtboCFTMctAodLBgA6Q

Ok it isn’t called magic 😆 but on a serious note I wouldn’t want to clean my bike down with anything else! It has all natual ingredients which won’t harm your fork seals like some branded bike cleaners do, please please please do try this, I cannot emphasize enough at how important it is to use a top quality product like fenwicks and with such a deal on it at the moment it’s the perfect opportunity for the dedicated mountain biker to take advantage and clean their bike down properly. It really does cut into dried muck quickly and easily it’s also the chosen choice in which I use in one of my courses where I show my clients how to give the bike a thorough clean down after a hard day out in our muddy and wet conditions especially after this week! One thing that is so often overlooked, and which if not done properly and without fenwicks can cause so much damage to the bike, bearings, bushings, seals and drive train. Please do yourself and your bike a favour and try the stuff, you will not be disappointed! 🙂

somafunk

This advert has brought to you by your friendly mtb supa dupa guide and all round skills coach to the stars

C’mon rich…it’s time you fessed up as to who you really are ……………..

Edit : Personally i prefer to clean my bike with fresh tears from baby bunny wabbits who i catch in wire snares.

Rorschach
    Free Member

One more time for my peoples

I’ll tell Jon when I see him next…I’m sure he’ll be simply thrilled.

richmtbguru
    Free Member

Bump for the morning crowd, fantastic product that works extremely well 🙂

richmtbguru
    Free Member

Great discount too.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Repackaged caravan cleaner.

Hope Sh!tshifter is cheaper. Buy that. At least you won’t be supporting forum spam.

scaredypants

I honestly think it’s helped me stay at the very top of the Strava global kickass rankings over the years – there’s nothing like a shiny bike for “cleaning up” the KoMs

I tell everyone I overtake about it. Well, not everyone, obviously – I’d never be where I am today if I had to chat to literally hundreds of riders daily. Rich, is that why you use stw to spread your guru tips – to leave you more KoM trail time ?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

OP’s profile

Been in the bike industry all my life, from teaching to guiding, I’m very passionate about my riding and there’s not much I don’t know in the industry, I suppose I’m like the ray mears of the biking world!

Only a fool would buy the FS10 you linked to anyway, when you can buy the concentrate and make it up for a fraction of the cost.

matt_outandabout

100mphplus
    Free Member

I normally buy one of these and get 1000% more FS10 for only ~40% more £ 😀
    http://www.singletrackbikes.co.uk/m8b0s372p4490/FENWICKS_Fs-1_Bike_Cleaner_Concentrate_and_Degreaser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA fenwicks magic bike cleaner’ is closed to new replies.