Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA: Fargo Season 2 on CH4 tonight
  • allthepies
    Free Member

New cast, if it’s anywhere near as good as Season1 then worth watching.

DRAMA: Fargo
    On: Channel 4 (4)
    Date: Monday 19th October 2015 (starting in 4 hours and 41 minutes)
    Time: 22:00 to 23:05 (1 hour and 5 minutes long)

Waiting for Dutch. Series 2, episode 1.
    The award-winning US drama returns for a second series that is set 30 years before the events of the first and follows a new ‘true crime’ story with a fresh set of characters and an all-star cast. The new case takes place in 1979 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and Luverne, Minnesota, where Peggy Blumquist, a small town beautician with big city dreams, is trying to figure out who she really is and what she really wants. Her husband Ed wants to be supportive of his wife’s self-discovery, even if he doesn’t quite understand it. Meanwhile, clean-cut young State Police Officer Lou Solverson is investigating a case involving a local crime gang and a major Mob syndicate. Helping him piece things together is his father-in-law, Sheriff Hank Larsson, an unflappable WWII veteran.
    (Editor’s Choice, Subtitles, Audio Described, 2015, 5 Star)

Director: Randall Einhorn
    Starring: Kirsten Dunst, Jesse Plemons, Ted Danson, Patrick Wilson, Jean Smart, Nick Offerman

peterfile
    Free Member

No way! I had no idea they were ready to screen the second season 🙂

Looking forward to this.

Drac

Ooh! Good call I forgot all about it.

bentandbroken

If it is anything like the last one I won’t be watching….

I will be waiting for the ‘box set’ to come out so I can watch it all in one hit. The pain of having to wait after I watched the first 6 episodes back to back on a long flight was excruciating and I can’t imagine having to do that every week!

Drac

I can’t imagine having to wait on a box set to come out then sitting watching it one session. I do hope you never got into Game of Thrones. 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

Don’t get too excited about the first one, it’s very much a scene setter. Cast looks good though.

bentandbroken

Nah, dont do telly normally. This was a one off caused by the boredom of a long flight 😀

bigjim

Oh yah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Fargo Season 2 on CH4 tonight’ is closed to new replies.