• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cb.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: Extra discount at Chain Reaction, Wiggle, Evans etc
  • gonetothehills
    Free Member

Sorry if you already know about this, but if you click through here, you can register for free and get around 4% cashback (effectively a 4% discount) on purchases at a few of the main mail order sites. CRC, Wiggle, Evans and a couple of other cycling stores offer it – you just click through via the cashback site each time – dead easy.

Yes I know that doing so goes via my referral page, but you can do the same for your mates when you've signed up 😉 Of course there are loads of other online stores you can make money from too – especially some of the phone, insurance and utilites sites – but it's more fun making it from cycling related purchases!

It works, it's free money and it even works when you've got an additional voucher or promo code for the likes of WIggle and CRC. It's nice to get an extra few quid off some of the small parts, and a shed load off a new set of forks or hoops…

Drop me a line if you've got any questions – I've been using them for a good year or more, and I've got a chunk of money back – from purchases I would have made anyway. Cheers.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Just remembered I had a list of the other bike shops that you get discount from (cashback varies from one to t'other) but they include: Alpine Bikes, Hargroves Cycles, Cycles UK, AW Cycles, Pro Bike Kit – plus several outdoor retailers, like Blacks / Millets, Cotswold etc, and of course, you get 40% of the sellers fees on eBay purchases too… which is nice.

— clicky —

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Thats £1 to you 😛

gonetothehills
    Free Member

becky_kirk43 – Member

Thats £1 to you

LOL!… and many more £s to you, I hope! 🙂 It's just great getting money back for something you'd have bought anyway. Waaaaaay better in our pockets, don't you think?

munkster
    Free Member

I supposedly coined in £65 via topcashback for signing up to a new broadband and phone provider yesterday – that'll be nice if/when it clears! Got about £10 ready to collect from other stuff, seems to work well.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Yep, it would appear to be a win win situation….I get to buy what I want, and I get a bit of money back from it so I feel better about buying what I want 😛

cb

Doesn't stw get a bung if you click to crc through this site though? Might be wrong…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Extra discount at Chain Reaction, Wiggle, Evans etc’ is closed to new replies.