Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA. Evoc FR Trail Protector
  • torihada
    Free Member

Evoc FR rucksac

I know its from those tax dodgers but £80 for medium seems like a good (?) price considering the 13 model is £129 on CRC.

Not cheap but I’ve wanted a lower profile pack for riding (my camelbak hawg is a bit like quasimodo’s hump) and the back protection maybe helpful when not wearing armour.

I’m 173 cm tall/ 51 cm torso and I’ll see how the M/L is.

honourablegeorge

Lower profile?

The Evoc Trail is a BIG pack

torihada
    Free Member

its longer, so sits flatter to the back. my hawg is shorter & fatter and when full sticks out quite a bit, like a sail. In Whistler fellow riders commented I was literally sailing over the jumps. Also I like the thicker belt to hold it closer to the body.

honourablegeorge

Fair enough. I have the Enduro one and like it, but I’d never describe it as low profile, and the Trail is even bigger.

torihada
    Free Member

I did look at the enduro but I’m afraid i got tempted by this price. If it’s too barge-like I’ll have learnt my lesson and send it back. Practice vs theory.

torihada
    Free Member

Well……. 😳 Its big. I measured my torso repeatedly and I came well within the recommendation for M/L. I should have ordered small. I think it may actually be useful for when I’m on family rides when I become the mule. Still its touch & go whether its on its way back to Amazon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA. Evoc FR Trail Protector’ is closed to new replies.