• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by iainc.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA: Endura FS260 Pro Jetstream III Jersey £28 @ Wiggle
  • mcj78
    Free Member

following the MT500 offer, they’ve now got the roadie version for cheapness – shows as £36 on the email but the site is cheaper, from memory these are are closer fitting than the MT500 so might need to size up (M, L, XL sizes when I checked)

J

weeksy

Super… thank you… Xmas present from Mrs Weeksy.

chakaping
    Free Member

Continental sizing then, you reckon?

akira

Not as small as Castelli but a snug fit.

fifeandy
    Free Member

I got the short sleeve version of this recently and it is definitely race fit (which is fine by me). If you don’t want race fit then probably size up.

chakaping
    Free Member

Cheers, and thanks for the PSA.

🙂

mcj78
    Free Member

In case it helps, i’m 5’7″ / 38″ chest / 73kg & have a small MT500 which is snug, remember trying one of these on before & would have needed the medium (which i’ve just ordered)

J

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I have one of the Jetstream IIIs and I’m medium for a snug roadie fit or large for a bit more flappiness (that’s 5’10, 74kg, 40″ chest).

chakaping
    Free Member

Maybe I’ve got the wrong size then, oh well let’s wait and see.

martinhutch

Cheers OP.

doctorgnashoidz
    Free Member

Mine arrived this morning. A large and I’m very pleased with the fit.

I’m often in between M and L.

mcj78
    Free Member

Conversely, mine arrived this morning & it’s a bit tight under the arms, but fine everywhere else – think the size up would be fine under the arms but too loose everywhere else 😆

weeksy

Xl here, too small and don’t like material

chakaping
    Free Member

Large fits pretty good here, very pleased with it and it should get plenty of use.

Thanks again OP.

🙂

maddyutah

They have the windchill in (blue) for £40

chakaping
    Free Member

Did a 100km road ride with 2,000m climbing around the West Pennine moors in this today, with just a Rapha merino baselayer underneath.

Perfect for the cold-but-not-freezing weather (about 2 to 6deg over course of today’s ride) and the front and sleeve panels work so well.

Not too sweaty on the climbs and fends off windchill on the descents. Such a smart idea but obvious when you think about it I guess. Thanks again OP.

Simon

I’ve had an older version in medium for a while that I wear for road rides, tight but not too tight fit and they do work in quite a range of temperatures.
    I ordered a medium and large of the 28 quid ones but I’ve sent them both back.
    They have more windproof material on the arms which is good but the fit has changed too. Medium was too tight, large was better but too long at the rear. I could have just about got away with the medium but the deal breaker was that the zipped rear pocket is now too small to take a phone.

iainc

I got mine a few days ago, size L fits nicely, slightly looser than an XL Gabba. Not sure how much I will use it as have long and short Gabba’s and a Perfetto, all which seem a good bit nicer and cover same bases of conditions. Might use this one on MTB I guess !

chakaping
    Free Member

You are quite the gear junkie iainc!

I considered a S/S Gabba for £70 in the sales, but this was less than half the price and keeps my arms warm too.

There’s probably a Gabba-shaped hole in my road wardrobe, but I’m happy to just wear a jacket if it’s raining.

iainc

😀 😀 Indeed, my wife would agree !

The Endura is a bit less ‘pro roadie’ looking than the Castelli kit and I think will see some use on the adventure bike over the colder months 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Endura FS260 Pro Jetstream III Jersey £28 @ Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.