Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PSA: EE Christmas offer (soz!) Free SIM and 200Gb data for £10
  • allthepies
    Free Member

As subject, get a free SIM from EE and top-up by £10 and get 100Gb data free per month for 2 months.

http://shop.ee.co.uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee

alpineharry
    Free Member

Can this literally be used for the 2 months and then left? ANy catches? I’d buy it just to use for the data as i have used up th 1GB on my current plan too many times.

allthepies
    Free Member

It would appear so, it’s PAYG.

Copied from hotukdeals:-

Some info on this from last time:
    – Yes it’s 100gb not 100mb. Activated after top up by texting CHRISTMAS100 to 150.
    – You get 100gb for the first month. Then it automatically gives you 100gb for a second month. Then it becomes a normal sim.
    – If you text STOP PACK to 150 after topping up but BEFORE using data (switch data off on your phone, the text will still go ok) it won’t use your £10 before giving you the 100gb. So you can use the 2x100gb and still have £10 credit to activate afterwards whenever you wish.
    – It can be used in mifis, and EE don’t ban tethering.
    – If you have a sim from the last 100gb promo(s), it will activate this offer if you top up by £5 then text CHRISTMAS100 to 150
    – You can save it for future use – just do the stop pack thing and then don’t use any data. I’m still using one now and it’ll run to mid-December. Need to text once every six months to stop the sim being disabled. Your credit can be used for this without activating a pack.
    – If you top up old sims, the 100gb starts immediately – haven’t found a way to delay for future use.

alpineharry
    Free Member

Might be worth doing then! – Cheers for the heads up!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PSA: EE Christmas offer (soz!) Free SIM and 200Gb data for £10’ is closed to new replies.