Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA eBay warning user: chdonghe_5
  • ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Just getting it out there as a favour to all.

User chdonghe_5 on eBay bought some expensive wheels off my eBay advert which quite clearly stated UK ONLY COLLECTION.

He then wanted the wheels posting to USA (eBay address) or South Korea (Paypal address) via a 3rd party cargo handler in Kent.

I cancelled the purchase (which returned his payment in full). New 2017 account on eBay, 6 feedbacks.

Five nasty/abusive messages were then received, the final one being a ‘blackmail’ – “send the wheels or get negative feedback.”

Obviously your decision but be very careful dealing with this user.

Davesport

Spoof addresses for Kim Jong Un! Probably gathering parts for his weapons program. Sounds like you’ve pissed him off 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Welcome to the forum.

rOcKeTdOg

Stealth ad!

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

was your listing set to uk only? maybe worth checking when relisting.
    probably best to lose that 100% feedback, cant keep everyone happy.

otherwise just ignore him like a ranting dog walker on a bridleway.

Jamie
    Free Member

I am interested in your wheels. Would you post to Pyongyang?

Seriously, if worried about feedback, just contact eBay and forward them the messages.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I had this with some **** from Israel. Didn’t read the listing, won, wanted it sent to Israel, then Los Angeles, then some shithole in North London. ended up with a load of abuse and some negative feedback.

Jamie
    Free Member

For future reference

eBay > My eBay > Account > Site Preferences > Scroll down to ‘Buyer requirements’ and click edit >

Sundayjumper

People are idiots. You can’t stop that unfortunately. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve stated “collection only” and spelt out what that means, only for the winning bidder to ask how much postage is after winning, or better still telling me that they’re going to send their own courier and “all” I need to do is wrap it up, put a label on it, and take a couple of days off work to wait for the courier because they can’t guarantee when the collection will happen 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA eBay warning user: chdonghe_5’ is closed to new replies.