Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA: Easton Haven bars £28 @ Wiggle (and Havoc DHs for £32)
  • crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

presumably OE/overeas sourced as they are cheaper than trade+vat, and less than Ive seen em go for used.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/easton-haven-riser-mtb-handlebar-1/

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/easton-havoc-dh-riser-mtb-handlebar/

dont forget to unsubscribe and resubscribe from news letter for £5-off-£50 if you are buying anything else, and 3% on TCB.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Good deal that, I bought some of those silver grey ones from merlin dead cheap and they came a dead honkin Matt grey colour, not nice, and it’s not the same as the nice polished magnesium that are the normal price, the black should be cool tho.

steel4real
    Free Member

Odered black thank you ctmunquey – you owed me something nice 😉

shifter
    Free Member

I paid £35 for a Haven from Merlin a month ago so that’s very cheap. Havens are 711mm wide btw.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Odered black thank you ctmunquey – you owed me something nice

guessing I know you ‘off-forum’ but confused.com?

they also have the Howies Dyfi shell for £29.99 which seems well-liked here (and a shell and a bar took my basket to over £50 🙂 )

darryl1983
    Free Member

Always fancied a set of these. So ordered with the Haven Stem too (Also reduced) got both for £61 – with £5 off and 3% cashback.

Although i didn’t really need a new bar or stem.

pictonroad

Must. Not. Click. PSA. Threads.

bentudder

Ta – just ordered one. I bought a Salsa bar that had the wrong sweep by mistake, and have been looking for a good replacement with 9 degree sweep ever since.

Anyone want a very lightly used Salsa Promoto 3? 710mm, zero rise, £20 posted. 🙂

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Well thank’s for the heads up the wiggle voucher is reneweable as often as you like, shame I didnt know the other day before I bought the carbon havoc’s…

No thanls for the PSA though as Might have to get a cheap bar /stem for the hardtail now!

kevin1911

Thanks!!

ska-49
    Free Member

Good excuse to go 750mm and ditch my purple bars. Cheers!

Lummox

Balls no black havoc s left

bentudder

Lummox, I may return mine. The Low rise version is (according to Easton’s site) a 2cm rise, which is a lot more than I need, despite what the pictures on the site show. I’m going to wait and see what actually arrives, as the pictures don’t show that much rise. I’ll let you know if they end up restocking mine. 😉

Lummox

Nice one 🙂

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

So the grey/silver aren’t the ones in the picture?

Anyone got a pic of what they actually look like?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

strange double post

dandax1990
    Free Member
    crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

…which is 25% more than black or “silver” hence the query about what “silver” means. £35 is good but theyve been arouund that price on and off for months at various mail order shops.

The black is matt with gloss black logos which is stealth cool, dont remember seeing those aftermarket so I’m guessing these are some OE overstock in different finishes to the aftermarket stuff, whereas the 2012 mags are aftermarket but old stock if that makes sense.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Yeah cheers mate. Black on black it is.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Ordered these:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/easton-haven-riser-mtb-handlebar-2012/

thinking they would be black on black too but they have turned up and are black with the white and silver logo. They look awesome.

No picture on wiggle but the £35 ones on Merlin are black on black.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Easton Haven bars £28 @ Wiggle (and Havoc DHs for £32)’ is closed to new replies.