Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA Early Rider balance bike.
  • mtbmaff
    Free Member

Just had an email from Toyella.com, they have 1 only 14″ wheel Alley runner balance bike £60 off now £100, this is a superb quality bike with carbon h/bar, seat post and faux Brookes saddle.
    Also 2 of the smaller wheeled wooden balance bikes at £90 each.
    This is at http://www.toyella.com in clearance on their website.
    Matt.

larkim
    Free Member

Do people really buy that stuff? When my boys were growing up, I couldn’t see at what point they’d benefit from a balance bike (apart from the learning disabled youngster in my family, for whom a larger bike with only balance to worry about was a useful stepping stone, but even then only for a couple of months).

Maybe I’m just old school, but it was trike > bike with two stabilisers > bike with stabilisers adjusted away from the ground > bike with no stabilisers in about 3 months for all of our kids.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

That’s an impressively over expensive website !

AlexSimon

FunkyDunc – Member

That’s an impressively over expensive website ! It is isn’t it!
    A lot of the things on there are the things that kids make up themselves using everyday objects – which is a great way for them to exercise their brains – except that these things remove that!
    Den making kit ffs

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Larkim, my eldest went from balance bike to normal bike in 3 minutes. First ride, went down the beach and was pedalling straight off the bat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA Early Rider balance bike.’ is closed to new replies.