Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA – DX light
  • JE James have the DX ‘1000 lm’ (yeah, ok) reboxed as a Hawking for £59.99 (reduced from £149.99)

Yeah, I know these are (allegedly) brought over, re-branded, then sold on at inflated prices. However, at £59.99, it’s around the same price as getting one from the Far East, but without the wait and the benefit of local customer service.

Maybe old news and maybe available elsewhere, but got on for myself (after inexplicably losing my Hope Vision 4!!!!), so thought I’d pass it on.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I would still go to DX and only pay £25. I’ve always had good service from them even if stuff has gone wrong.

Copied from the other thread I edited.

Didn’t realise they were that cheap at DX now…

My apologies if so – it’s a while since I looked to be honest, must have come down.

Not particularly bothered about price myself, as I needed one there and then – and nowt to do with biking, I hardly ride any more.

Kryton57

…but without the wait and the benefit of local customer service.

Sure about that? Ask them about the eight weeks wait and subsequent refusal to provide a warranty replacement top.

Taff
    Free Member

Just buy on eBay for £25 and get it within a few days

Innes
    Free Member

Does not post to Scottish highlands!

grum
    Free Member

You can get the XML ‘bastid’ for £17 delivered now on ebay.

Edit: too slow – mine took a good few weeks though.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I got for £17 on Ebay its disposable at that price! cheaper than my flashing rear light!

philfive
    Free Member

My £17 light turned up Friday and its pretty good.

MrSparkle

Looks like you need a converter for the charger too.

davidjones15
    Free Member
    philfive
    Free Member

An adaptor comes with it.

grum
    Free Member

Mine came with adaptor too.

Grimy
    Free Member

I just recomended an ebay one to a work mate. He fetched it into work to show me, and I bought myself another as it was bang tidy for the money. Comes with a UK charger, Headstrap, and a waterproof rubber case for the battery that ive not seen before on the old bastid lights. All for £22.50 inc first class post. BARGIN!

It arrived two days later and is much brighter than my original dx bastid from two years ago. The rubber battery case isnt shown on the advert, but both came with one from the seller below. 😀

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150952621986?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA – DX light’ is closed to new replies.