Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA: Duffbags back in stock, Monsterbags on offer
  • Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I know a lot of people ordered them the last time i posted about them, so here they are again.

Duffbags back in stock
    http://www.duffbag.com/products/duffbag/duffbag/

Monsterbags
    http://www.duffbag.com/products/duffbag-monster-bag/duffbag-monster-bag/

The monsterbags are massive, possibly big enough for your Jones, own woodpile, coffee machine, Audi estate and and one of them fancy razors if you haven’t grown a beard to better fit into the 29er crowd.

rOcKeTdOg

Barrie, u MM bound this year?

JasonDS

Thanks for the PSA – ordered one today.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

yes RD. Are you?
    Who is gonna take beautiful photos of my lithe tanned physique if you are riding?

BoardinBob

Ive been using the Monster for a few weeks now and it’s awesome. I had been using a CTC polybag for transporting the bike in the car but it was a faff and very messy. The monster back swallows my entire bike with ease.

rOcKeTdOg

Yup, don’t worry i’ll do a bit of riding and a lot of cake eating and pic taking

Who’ve u got in your team this year?

martinhurton
    Free Member

What’s wrong with your car looking and smelling like a wet dog has slept in it 🙄

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

For £9.95 i can’t resist. I’ll get as many as i can!

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

RD, me, Tap, luddite, Gord. few others that are local to me. I hope its a bit less muddy than last year, it was silly pushing a bike round the woods for hours.
    What day you going up?

Duffman
    Free Member

Quick update:

Duffbags have been despatched/ about to be despatched tomorrow.

Monster bags should be in back end of next week, will update as they get nearer

Duffman
    Free Member

We had a slight glitch with the Monsters and made a last minute tweak to the size to accommodate a 29er with mud tyres (popular this time of year 😉 ). Will have Monsters finished next week.

rOcKeTdOg

What day you going up?

will be there friday, beer? 😉

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Friday RD. will be carb loading in full effect in readiness for pushing my bike round a modern re-enactment of the sommme. I’ll pop a beer in the fridge for ya! 🙂

Duff: you got any coloured duffbags left. i want something in pink/purple for the lady of the house.., ok i’ll admit its for me, just to match my bike

scandalous
    Free Member

I love my Duff!

Duffman
    Free Member

@Steve-Austin pink or purple you say? Maybe in the next batch 🙂

@Scandalous We love you too 🙂

shindiggy
    Free Member

Ordered, too psa

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Duffbags back in stock, Monsterbags on offer’ is closed to new replies.