Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA – Discovery 9pm James Cracknell's RAAM
  • disco_stu
    Free Member

Thanks for that, will have to catch this

cinnamon_girl

I don’t have satellite, is there any other way that I could watch this, ie on the web? He sounds an amazing bloke.

Thanks. 🙂

Houns

Excellent programme

fbk
    Free Member

Wow – didn’t realise he was that badly injured. Looking forward to next week now!

Good PSA to the OP btw 🙂

Liftman

He’s on a fat bike next week

cinnamon_girl

Can anyone answer my question please?

uplink
    Free Member

I don’t have satellite

How utterly awful for you 😉

I don’t think Discovery do any sort of full online viewing in an iPlayer sort of way

There’s excerpts here and some other online only stuff here and here but I think you’ll either have to wait till it’s on DVD, get someone to record it for you, or resort to BitTorrent or other download sites

portlyone

Wow. The guy is seriously tough

mos

Which RAAM event was he doing? Can’t seem to find any info. Was it one he made up himself or some sort of guinness recognised route.

disco_stu
    Free Member

i think it followed route 66 mostly but also involved 3 marathons back to back in death valley, 200 odd miles of rowing in the great lakes and a 15 mile swim in new york, so i guess its not your typical raam event

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Interesting article for those that don’t know what happened to him. Damn lucky to be alive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/chris-harvey/8373976/James-Cracknell-back-in-the-saddle-after-his-brush-with-death.html

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Discovery 9pm James Cracknell's RAAM’ is closed to new replies.