Viewing 35 posts - 81 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • PSA: Cycle Surgery £5 flash sale
  • nairnster
    Free Member

They only took the money from me yesterday for the hat and the bag.
    Email today saying out of stock so refund and voucher.

Wtaf?

deepreddave
    Free Member

If you would still buy from them the niteride 1400 light would be £100 after the £10 voucher which is c£40 less than ebay prices! It might even be in stock after you’ve ordered …

coomber
    Free Member

Two hats not in stock and my code won’t work in basket or checkout.

Same happened to me last year with ribble who then bombarded me with daily emails on offers.

I’m cynical but I’d suggest it reflects poorly either as a promotion device or otherwise to show the incompetence of their system. Not impressed

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Reply to my email about poor performance .

Hi John

I cannot apologise enough for the problems you have experienced with this order. Unfortunately we had an unprecedented amount of orders for these items in the sale that our suppliers cannot fulfil and our systems failed to prevent people from ordering when we became out of stock. The fault does lie with us on this, and I can appreciate how disappointing it has been for these orders to have been cancelled.

I do hope that you will shop with us again in future once we have built back up the trust of our customers.

Kind Regards,

m0rk
    Free Member

None of my orders were in stock.

So I got a refund on everything.

So I got sent some £10 vouchers.

And also some shipping notifications 😈

fd3chris
    Free Member

I got the hat . its very heavy duty and hand made in Scotland. I look a tw** in it.

woodster

I think I’m still getting my Knog lights, which is probably the item I wanted most anyway.

Hopefully.

Jamie
    Free Member

I look a tw** in it.

Keep telling yourself it’s only a fiver.

….that was the only reason I went for it. Looks ridiculous 😀

kimbers

I got a badly spelled ‘out of stock but have a voucher email’
    ah well

chakaping
    Free Member

Has anybody else heard nothing at all still?

davosaurusrex

I got a refund for kids Fox gloves but apparently 2 sets of knog lights and some socks are on the way. Oooooh, the suspense!

riddoch

I ordered 2 of something else in the standard sale and after a bit got the email that they could only supply 1. They really need to sort out their ordering and stock allocation software.

breadcrumb

Still no hat or refund for me.

ads678

I got my stuff delivered today, and just used my £10 off voucher code to get a spesh purgatory tyre for £15. 🙂

superstu
    Free Member

My brother got the apology email and a code to use. Tried using the code and it didn’t work. Shambles really.

ads678

When i first entered the code nothing happened, then when i tried again it told me it was already applied and took the money off. All in the basket page not the checkout.

m0rk
    Free Member

OK, so of all my three orders I was fully refunded

I got a working (and now used) £10 voucher

And I received one of the things I orders

I wish Cycle Surgery did these sales all day long… so far I’m £42 of product up on zero outlay! Thanks Harry!

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Ordered three things, 2 not in stock, 1 apparently on the way….

woodster

Well, I’ve spent my voucher. Now to see if I’ll get my item.

It’s like the world’s worst lottery.

cookeaa

Hang on, half of you lot fired in whiney complaints and scored a voucher?

How come I simply got a refund?

Seems a bit off… 😥

woodster

I never complained, when they cancelled the order they sent me the voucher code.

Not that it’ll be any use if they don’t have any stock to sell.

ads678

Yeah I didn’t complain either. They just gave me a voucher code in the email telling me about the lack of stock.

cookeaa

Humph! Refunded but no voucher.

Not that I actually deserve it or anything, but you know…

Snotfair! 😥

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Haha you losers….I got all the items I ordered…the Mini Childseat Yepp Sleeping Support, a Windscreen for Mini Childseat, a Banane Cyclisme Messenger Bag, a Gore Bike Wear Universal Headband, a Helmet Pro Liner Buff, some Respro hang tags, some Hi Viz Wrist Bands, a Union Jack Hi Viz Vest and a Snug Spector Merino Hat!!!

Oh wait all except the Hi Viz Wrist Bands which they said were all sold out.

I actually feel like I did win the lottery though and that makes me feel good yeh 😀

cookeaa

Haha you losers….

…a Union Jack Hi Viz Vest…

Oh teh ironeez…

davosaurusrex

I’m guessing bbht is trolling. Either that or a crap festooned chump. (I’m sure it’s the former bbht)

Got the lights and socks today. Then used the £10 voucher to reduce a pair of Northwave Artic goretex boots from 80 to 70, originally 170. Chance they’ll be too big but if they fit I’ll be made up, tired of numb toes on the roadie

woodster

Picked up my Knogs from the post office today. Nice wee lights for a fiver and will live nicely on the hack bike.

No news on my helmet purchase yet,

chakaping
    Free Member

So, finally heard I had my two pairs of mitts and rear light cancelled.

Apparently a merino bobble hat is on its way to me, which is odd since they seemed to be out of them. Let’s wait and see what turns up, eh?

No hard feelings anyway, I’ve had some nice deals off them in the past and we all make mistakes.

chakaping
    Free Member

Lo and behold I got the bobble hat. And it’s very nice.

🙂

davosaurusrex

I’m well pleased with the massive, fluoro clown shoes I got for 70 quid!

Andy

My order was cancelled and I got the discount code, which doesn’t work on the website on reduced items. However you can give them a call and they will apply it to discounted items on the phone (i didnt because used it on a full price item).

I dont really have any complaints – smallish retailer get flooded by STW and cant fulfill its orders so gives everyone a discount code – pretty good service that cant complain about really. Thanks Cycle Surgery 😀

davosaurusrex

My code worked ok on massively discounted boots so that bit seems pot luck too. Top PSA for me, thanks OP!

breadcrumb

Refund given and £10 discount given.

Is there a minimum spend?

m0rk
    Free Member

Nope, I spent my £10 voucher on £10 of stuff (discounted from £30!) – posted for free too

woodster

All’s well that ends well. A fiver for the little Knogs and £18 for a luridly coloured Giro Feature which arrived today.

Thanks to the OP and Cycle Surgery

Viewing 35 posts - 81 through 115 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cycle Surgery £5 flash sale’ is closed to new replies.