Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • PSA: Cycle Surgery £5 flash sale
  • Jamie
    Free Member

*checks email*

Still nuffin.

nairnster
    Free Member

My money has only just been taken, but no further emails received.

breadcrumb

I’ve heard nothing since the confirmation email.

No great loss if it doesn’t turn up but they haven’t impressed me with communication either.

kimbers

nuffink yet, money has been taken but no emails etc

breadcrumb

Apparently the warehouse is out of stock for my item and they’re checking their stores for me.

Jamie
    Free Member

but they haven’t impressed me with communication either.

…or total lack thereof.

cokie

Was just on live chat to find out the status of my order. Out of stock in the Warehouse, so they are looking for stock in stores. No ETA. So I just cancelled the order. All I supplied was a order #, no name, real email or anything else. Crazy that they just accepted that as a cancellation request without confirming any details.

Jamie
    Free Member

Dear J,

Thank you for your recent order.

Unfortunately, we no longer have the Snug Spectator Merino Hate in stock and we are unable to fulfil your order, as a result we have had to cancel on this occasion.

Please be assured, no money has been taken from your account* and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

We recognise that this is disappointing news and as a gesture of goodwill please find a £10 discount code below that can be used against any other product, online or in store.

If using the code online please enter the code on your basket page before you proceed to the checkout page.

Your code is: BLAHBLAHBLAH

Thank you for your understanding

*PayPal is deducted at the point of order, so any orders placed using PayPal will be refunded at the time of cancellation.
    Kind regards,

Esther

Heh…so no money has been taken from my account, apart from the £5 that was taken from my Paypal account 😀

riddoch

One order has been despatched as of 20 minutes ago. Just waiting to see if I’ll get my hat and socks.

Jamie
    Free Member

Also, the £10 gift voucher they sent as an apology doesn’t work.

3/10.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Just had the everything out of stock email so 0/10 from me!

newrobdob
    Free Member

No email for me yet, still wondering why I got the refund

I really wanted one of those merino hats too. 🙁

smiththemainman
    Free Member

No news since confirmation email, hope all my friends that I waited a day and then gave the heads up didn`t order too much 😳 from reading the above posts they may as well have stuck some bikes in the £5 sale to make it look even tastier!!

mcnultycop

Mine was cancelled today.

Tut tut.

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Email just in, no hats, socks or Buffs left in stock. Wife said the hat looks naff anyway so that’ll keep her face straight 😀

riddoch

Aah, just got my cancellation message but did get a £10 discount code.

Simon

Me too.

drover
    Free Member

My order arrived in the post today 🙂

smiththemainman
    Free Member

My order arrived in the post today

There`s always one smug git drover 🙂

windyg
    Free Member

I only ordered a pair of gloves, got an email saying out of stock and a £10 voucher code, just ordered another pair of gloves for £15 used the code, so still only paying £5 🙂

cokie

My £10 off code didn’t work 🙁

bruneep

Meh cancellation email received just now.

Voucher not working for me either

Piss poor

0/10

deepreddave
    Free Member

Try using the code at the basket stage, not at checkout.

burgatedicky

Another out of stock email here, haven’t tried the voucher code but it’s a bit poor if they don’t work either! I hadn’t used CC before so it’s a bit of a shame it’s been a mess this time, it’s hardly encouraged me to use them again.

Jamie
    Free Member

Try using the code at the basket stage, not at checkout.

Tried both. Code applies, but nothing comes off.

Emailed, CS and eventually told to ring up and place order, but I had given up at that point.

Lady was very helpful, tho.

Bregante

I ordered a few pairs of socks and have just had my order cancelled. The £10 off voucher they sent me worked first time and has got me a tacx tablet holder for when I’m on the turbo – for £12.50. happy with that as I was going to get one anyway.

newrobdob
    Free Member

Just had to resort to the chat facility to find out they can’t supply anything I ordered.

They offered me a 10% off voucher which I have no intention of using as if they can’t organise selling a few £5 items I wouldn’t trust them with anything more.

Sounds like a bait and switch operation to me.

riddoch

Sounds more like a crap stock allocation back office software system that got overloaded by the amount of orders to me.

Jamie
    Free Member

Sounds like a bait and switch operation to me

Nah, I think they just got overloaded by STW gannets swooping in. 😉

Anyway, I cracked and ordered a merino wool buff for £19, then emailed them the order number and got them to refund a tenner.

Probably worked out for the best, and the hat was a bit dorky, and more likely to use a buff in this frigid weather day to day.

zilog6128

Just got my refund 🙁 and voucher 🙂

That merino buff looks good, I have one already & use it loads at this time of year – mine’s plain though whereas this one has a snazzy winter pattern!

EDIT: although my voucher isn’t working either & I don’t want it that bad so I’M OOOOT

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

set of knoggs for a fiver posted arrived today, bit of a bargain i think. thanks to the OP for the heads up on the flash deal.

houndlegs
    Free Member

My stuff arrived 2 days ago, Funny enough, the dispatch email arrived about 2 hours after my parcel 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

I feel a bit left out that I’ve still heard nothing at all.

Perhaps no news is good news?

Actually do need the rear light & road mitts that I’d ordered.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Just got the email of doom , all three items out of stock , they can shove the £10 voucher up their rear passage and I will never spend £1 of my hard earned money with them ever again when there is so much competition. I also award 0/10 what a shoddy company !!

plus-one

3 items not in stock 🙁

Massive balls up methinks !! Did anyone get the merino bobble hat ? That looked good 🙂

mechanicaldope

No hat for me 🙁

chrispy

Just got an email saying I’m getting a refund for the bobble hat and some Oakley socks. Shame

breadcrumb

No refund for me yet.

I only bought a hat because it was cheap. I wonder how many they had in stock when they offered them for a fiver?

benp1

I only bought stuff as it was cheap. Got the email, £10 discount voucher, can’t complain at that really

I’ve found cycle surgery customer service to be good in the past

ctk
    Free Member

The £5 kids gloves I wanted were not in stock, they gave me a £10 voucher to compensate.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cycle Surgery £5 flash sale’ is closed to new replies.