Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: Coffee guys and girls
  • blutac
    Free Member

Hi

I know how we all love our coffee on here !!

i’ve been sent a 20% discount for http://www.lecafeshop.co.uk . i’ve been using this shop for years, really good coffee and service. they will be the first in the UK to get the ROK which is the new version of the presso

i’m not sure how long its active for, code is LOVEMUSIC20

Cheers Dave

chewkw
    Free Member

ROK looks good but could do with free portafilter at price.

blutac
    Free Member

Hi Chewkw

it comes with a portafilter included

chewkw
    Free Member

Woohoo … might get one or two for friends as gift. :mrgreen:

blutac
    Free Member

you can use the spoon that comes with it as a tamper, it’s a start !

i bought a few presso’s for my friends, it means i get great coffee when i go to visit them 🙂

sweepy
    Free Member

Hell of a price jump tho, was there any need for it to be stronger, and are there any other improvements?

chewkw
    Free Member

hhhmmm … just realise grinding coffee beans might not be easy in their part of the world … hmmm …

Cougar

It’s a bloody awful website, I know that much.

What’s the crack with that ROK thing, then? Is it like a higher-pressure cafetiere sort of thing?

blutac
    Free Member

they now have a 10 year warranty !

i’m going to get one soon and see how they feel, it’s a great bit of kit and loads less fuss thanks the a machine

sweepy
    Free Member

A mate of mine has the old version of the roc (the presso) Apparently it gives about 9bar 0f pressure and makes proper espresso.
    I am interested in one, but his original seemed pretty robust, and pretty much every part was avaliable as a spare. That was on amazon for £70 so the price jump seems a bit over the top.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

9 bar? my handpresso pumps up to 16 bar and is portable in the sense that I can carry it about, not it just happens not to have any wires. It comes with me on camping and less extreme hiking trips.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Coffee guys and girls’ is closed to new replies.