Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA cheap Stealth Reverbs at Merlin
  • scaredypants

battery drills ?

scotroutes

Stealth Reverbs need a hole in the seat tube for the hose…..

Solo
    Free Member

TWO HUNDRED QUID FOR A FREAKIN SEAT POST !!!!

😯

davosaurusrex

Best not look at the before sale price then. And have you seen the price of stamps lately?

Solo
    Free Member

Best not look at the before sale price then. And have you seen the price of stamps lately?

Easy tiger. I bought a Selle Italia SuperFlow 130, this afternoon.
    😉

grim168
    Free Member

30.9 only 🙁

johnnystorm

grim168 – Member
    30.9 only

Cool. You can use a shim on a 30.9 to 31.6

davosaurusrex

Easy tiger. I bought a Selle Italia SuperFlow 130, this afternoon.

Roadies shocked at the price of mountain bike gear? Now I’ve heard it all. I’m going to write a book about the differences between the sports, working title; “Mountain Bikers are from Mars, Roadies are from Uranus”. Chortle!

mangatank
    Free Member

Good grief…why would you?

Fitting Stealth Reverb

bigyinn
    Free Member

Apparently your seatpost slipping could cause serious injury or death? REALLY? 😯

mangatank
    Free Member

And a VERY undignified death at that 😡

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Is there really a need for these? or is it a case of cyclists desiring the latest gadgets?

Surely forgetting how low/high your saddle is will cause crashes.. if the top XC boys/girls can ride flat out with their saddles high, then clearly there’s no problem to be solved..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Surely forgetting how low/high your saddle is will cause crashes.. if the top XC boys/girls can ride flat out with their saddles high, then clearly there’s no problem to be solved..

You forget we all ride uphill like the top XC racers, then down like the top DH racers (who have them low).

We are awesome.

You are a Troll.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

I sort of ended up with a Reverb by accident, a mate had one that didnt fit his new frame, I had some forks he needed so we swapped. i fitted it and carried on.
    TBH at first I forgot I had it, and forgot to use it much. Little by little i keep using it more and more. Did the Skiddaw /Ullock pike decent a few weeks ago and it was great for that sort of thing. Slam it down on the steep bits then back up for little climbs along the ridge.
    Not sure if I would have forked out £200 of my hard earned, but if you got the money why not?…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA cheap Stealth Reverbs at Merlin’ is closed to new replies.