• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by v10.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA Cheap Rocket Rons
  • seadog99
    Free Member

But only if you can be prepared to wait for delivery 10th July onwards.

Sportspursuit Offer

£12.90 each + del and only in 26×2.25 still a saving for someone 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

only midget sizes 🙁

and those inner tubes are still waaaaaayyyyy expensive even with the discount.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

can you run these tubeless ? Or are they the ones with the very thin side wall that the air leaks though.

njee20
    Free Member

Seem to have to login, assume it’s the Performance ORC ones, rather than Evo ones?

If so they’re not strictly tubeless ready, but work fine. Never had issues with sidewalls leaking on any Rocket Rons frankly.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

cheers njee

I’ve got some of the one on-one from a year ago or so. Only put them on recent and the air just came straight out of the side wall I could see them bubbling !

cp

I don’t think it’s even Performance ORC ones, the RRP they list is £17.99 or something like that.

seadog99
    Free Member

The blurb does mention ‘EVO’ and ‘Pacestar’ but you pays your money and takes your chance me thinks 😉

Jas

Janesy
    Free Member

Racers’ dreams come true. This super light ‘Rocket’ answers almost every demand at one time: Incredible grip with extremely low weight and fully loaded with all the latest technology – 127-Evo-carcass, PaceStar Triple Compound, U-Blocks forming an open tread that has exceptional self-cleaning properties. Countdown begins!

Why would it be any different to was is in the description?
    Good deal IMO!

v10
    Free Member

These are the cheap wirebead versions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA Cheap Rocket Rons’ is closed to new replies.