Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA – cheap Manhatten Portage bags at Orange
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

woooo!

ourmaninthenorth

sarky sod 😉

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Great prices! Thanks.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Do I have to say ” 😀 😀 😛 ” etc by every post?

I just bought 2 FWIW…no waxed contton sadly but great prices.

cynic-al
    Free Member

REceived mine today, they sent the wrong one!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Sweet Jesus, that’s a good offer!

I bought one of the large expandable messenger bags about 4 years ago, I paid closer to £60 for it though.

andygreener

Thanks for that I bought three to compare sizes including the large expandable one- bravo how big is it?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I got a large too. It seems bigger than the measurement!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Large enough for my 17.4 inch laptop (in sleeve) to fit comfortably in the main compartment.

Great bag. Compact enough for day-to-day/business/university use and when expanded I have used it as a weekend bag. Managed to fit jeans, shirt, spare pants and socks, wash bag, iPod etc etc in there.

cynic-al
    Free Member

The expansion doesn’t increase the size of the opening of the bag, so it’s not quite as useful as it sounds IME.

damitamit
    Free Member

I got a couple. Thou these so called ‘messenger’ bags don’t even have a stabilizing waist strap. hmmm.

Tiger6791

I bought 2 bags, they have arrived.

They are very very massive!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

damitamit – Member
    I got a couple. Thou these so called ‘messenger’ bags don’t even have a stabilizing waist strap. hmmm.

Unless you intend on ‘walting’ as a courier, why would you care?

manitou
    Free Member

got mine…really nice (well for that price hard to resist)

flyingmonkeycorps

Ordered one of the laptop / courier bags… Could be just what I’m after, and if it’s not for £11.50 posted I don’t really mind too much!

tang
    Free Member

got a 15″ laptop messenger. nice bag with yellow(so handy for volumus bags as you can see inside) pvc interior and good canvas on the outer. for 11.50posted, bargain. thanks for the heads up.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

good prices! I bought one of the messenger bags that they’re selling for something stupid like £6! I did pay £40 for it though – bummer!

Good bag though, had mine 4 years and totally bomb-proof.

damitamit
    Free Member

damitamit – Member

Unless you intend on ‘walting’ as a courier, why would you care?

[/quote]

Because I’ll use the messenger bag on my bike surely?!

juiced
    Free Member

how huge are they when expanded? need a bigger bag,. my rucksack is too small for goods and locks.how to does the messenger bag compare to most large messengers bags in terms of size and strapping to the rider with lots in? cheers.

edit – think it will too small for locks and gear.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA – cheap Manhatten Portage bags at Orange’ is closed to new replies.