Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: Cheap GPS units, Lupine & MemoryMap
  • fbk
    Free Member

I know people are getting a bit twitchy about SportPursuit but I figured this week’s offers are genuinely of interest to the good folk on here sooooo.

Bryton cheap garmin copy units, MemoryMap mapping software and a couple of Lupine LED lights on there this week.

I’m not going to put a link up as that’s what folk seem to have issue with.

If anyone would like to use my referall code then it’s Neil_Williams_31271 and I get £5 off my next order if you buy something.

Hope that’s acceptable 🙂

fbk
    Free Member

Just added an extra £15 off orders above £100 with the voucher code “JUBILEE15” too..

🙂

dazzzzbo
    Free Member

Hi mate I have joined cheers. But are they trustworthy? also how long does delivery take ? as I want a gps and deliverys says 3-5 weeks ?

cheers daz

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flippinheckler
    Free Member

I’m on the lookout for a GPS bike computer with cadence to help my training, not see the Bryton before but on a quick Google search they look good, great saving on Sportpursuit.

frogstomp

I’ve ordered several items from them with no problems. The orders usually turn up within a week of the end of the ‘sale’ for that item.

monksie
    Free Member

Just a quick mention. I have just bought a Bryton Rider 50. I wished I’d paid more and got a Garmin.

deft
    Free Member

Hi mate I have joined cheers. But are they trustworthy? also how long does delivery take ? as I want a gps and deliverys says 3-5 weeks ?

I was skeptical, but my Haglofs jacket turned up this week, exactly when they said it would

dazzzzbo
    Free Member

Cool I reckon one its a bryton then lol

cheers lads

fbk
    Free Member

Yep, as others have said, I’ve had good experiences with them and the delivery estimates seem accurate, if not pessimistic, on the whole. They’re usually quick to respond if you have any queries too.

Can’t comment on the gps as I’ve not used it.

dazzzzbo
    Free Member

well I ordered a bryton 35t so you should get a fiver mate 🙂 Cheers for the info saved me 80 quid.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I have some shades on order and my Zero tabs came as expected – over very happy with them 🙂

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Another happy customer – they seem to be getting lots of bike stuff in at the moment

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap GPS units, Lupine & MemoryMap’ is closed to new replies.