Viewing 28 posts - 161 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • PSA: Cheap Endura Kit At Wiggle
  • psycorp
    Free Member

My 2 pairs of XL Humvee’s arrived yesterday. Cheers OP, great PSA.

I have a pair of almost new Zyme Camo shorts in Large if anyone’s interested. Probably even harder wearing than Humvee’s (I have another pair too) but the large are a little snug on me, hence almost new. 😳

BFITH
    Free Member

L Pakajak is fairly racy fit for my ~40″ chest.

XL Pakajak was a bit racy for mine!
    Sent back for an XXL 😳

XL shorts were quite forgiving on my over-size thighs, though. 🙂

ads678

Used the shorts yesterday. Great PSA, shorts are excellent and XL fits my ’36″‘ waist fine.

Still not happy about the lack of Haribo though…..

RobinL

CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS !!!!

I ordered 2 pairs, first email said 1 pairs was picked and packed, 1 pair on back order. £39.99 taken out of account. Then another email saying 2nd pair picked and packed. This morning it looks like they have charged for the 2nd pair again but immediately refunded it !
    £19.99 taken out and £19.99 returned ….
    At least I got the Haribo with the first pair, next pair to be delivered today.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

I have 12 items coming, lets hope they arrive seperately and I get 12 packs of Haribo 🙂

thenorthwind

My small Humvees were delivered on Saturday. They’re quite… small. Mediums due today. Think they’ll probably fit better so happy to send the smalls (grey) on for £20 + post once I’ve checked. You’re not having my Haribo though :-P.

RustySpanner

2 pairs XL arrived today.
    Nice fit.

Cheers!

mechanicaldope

Large humvees which appear to fit a 31″ waist perfectly have arrived. Thanks OP!

wukfit
    Free Member

My Large black humvees arrived today (plus haribo) fit really well wish I’d bought more than one pair

firestarter
    Free Member

2 pairs arrived cheers op

jkomo

Medium plus Haribo.
    Cheers op
    Edit, what am I on about- large.

jonnyboi

L fit my 32″ waist perfectly. Plus haribo win!

I now have two identical pairs so that’s all the shorts I need for the next ten years.

Out of interest is this the best PSA of the year so far, or does the Polaris sale just beat it?

chrispy

Thanks OP, 2 pairs of shorts arrived and fit nicely.
    No haribo this time though 🙁

If they last as long as my current endura shorts I will never need to buy shorts again 🙂

prawny

Wore my small packagilet on my commute home tonight, super racey just how I like it. I like my MTB clothes baggy, but I like to be shrink wrapped in roadie clothes

nixie

This iteration of the Humvee is much more like the single track of old then the original humvee. Not that it’s bad bad think, much better pockets.

Merak

Medium available, still in the wrapper. Just after money back plus post, pm me.

jimster01

My Humvee’s and haribo’s arrived yesterday, be rude not too have done at twenty quid.. Thanks OP

cp

Mine are going back, no Haribo supplied ;(

prawny

Top tip with wiggle, they often don’t check if you’ve returned items when you use Quidco. So buy lots, eat the haribo and return the items, et voila – you’re being paid to eat haribo.

You can thank me later.

prawny

Hummvee’s and Haribo just arrived.

Might not keep the shorts, depends on the length but worth a go for £20.

remoterob
    Free Member

I’ve just opened one of the plastic bags in order to try on a top and it absolutely reeks of body odour. They are going to get an email biffing for this one!

Worth checking the stuff you’ve ordered even if you already know it fits.

tymbian
    Free Member

Haribos, Humvees with liner..recieved. happy days

fudge9202
    Free Member

See wiggle have added a tenner to the price. If anyone has missed out I have a spare pair of large going in black and grey

nickfrog
    Free Member

They’re back down to £24.99 after having gone up to £40… £1 topcashback too.

Got myself a pair at last… I thought I had missed out…

submarined
    Free Member

Am I the only one not hugely impressed with these then? Maybe it’s my super odd freakish shape (I’m in the ‘Eritrean’ category, according to a recent BBC on-line tool…). The S were too small by miles, M are a bit of a better fit around the waist, bt the liner is a bit baggy, and the cut of the shorts is a bit, err, what’s the best way of putting this, ‘M&S’. All the belt stuff seems a bit rudimentary as well.

For £20, I think they’re a good deal, but I’d have sent them straight back if I’d paid anything like full price. My TLD Skyline Race are better in almost every way, except storage. Which seems a bit pointless, as having stuff knocking against my legs is one of my pet hates.
    Like I say, £20/£30, good shorts for the money. Any more? Nah.

Rich
    Free Member

I wish they were a bit longer.

pickle
    Free Member

Love mine, great fit and really comfy. great bargain 🙂

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

There’s some Endura bits in CRC’s clearance section, which you could use BC discount on if £99 basket.
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/clearance?f=4294964433&sort=pricelow

I’m looking at the FL260 Pro Jetstream 3 jackets for ~£29 and wondering if XL red would be silly large on me, being 5’10” with a long torso like someone ~6’2″ and ~41″ chest? Sadly no L in stock, which might be more appropriate.

Viewing 28 posts - 161 through 188 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap Endura Kit At Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.