Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 188 total)
  • PSA: Cheap Endura Kit At Wiggle
  • mm93
    Free Member

Great find thanks, just had my Humvees delivered, I’m a little bit gutted because I bought some last week for £30 from swinnertons which I thought was a bargain at the time, just decided to order another pair and now they’re £30 on wiggle.

fbk
    Free Member

Cheers OP. Shorts and tops ordered last night.

blueflamespecial
    Free Member

Thanks OP, this is a great PSA.

Already got 2 pairs of Hummvees, but silly not to pick another pair up at 20 quid.

Large Greens picked and packed.

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

cheers op. 2 humvees and skull cap ordered in time yesterday morning.

whatgoesup

SL260 bib shorts arrived today – ordered Large and they’re anything but (I’m 6’1″ and – 95KG, they’re both tight on the thighs and the shoulders.

One pair of XL on the way – still plenty in stock it seems – and still 49 quid.

One odd thing – collect+ option is suddenly 1.99 – it was free a few days ago. Odd!

jonnyboi

Picked and packed. At last!!!!!

Black size L, if they’re too big I’m willing to swap with anyone that has a medium that’s too small

edhornby

gone up to £29.99 – they’re clearly tracking activity and they’ve set it too low…

papamountain
    Free Member

Large camo humvees out for delivery 🙂 although they seem to have been dispatched 2016 years ago..

“Status: Despatched on 01 January 0001
    Delivery Expected – Wednesday 22/03/2017″

johnw1984
    Free Member

“Status: Despatched on 01 January 0001
    Delivery Expected – Wednesday 22/03/2017″

Courier: Hermes

chipster

Royal Mail has received your item from WIGGLE LTD at Wakefield

On its way.

prawny

Shorts dispatched overnight

Any one after some barely used size S I’ve had in my drawer for a couple of years, worn about 5 times. Probably not the best time to sell I admit

superstu
    Free Member

Mine arrived this morning via Royal Mail, two pairs of size small humvees

Quick dispatch. Seem to fit well. Thanks OP

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Ordered small and medium without reading the comments on sizing…..naggers.

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

my large humvees arrived this morning. bargaintastic.
    not tried them on yet but they’ll be fine fingers crossed.

drewd

My size small Humvees are also out for delivery with Royal Mail today. Thanks OP.

spacemonkey

Just received delivery confirmation email. Unfortunately I’m miles away trying to shake off a hangover.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I was starting to get a bit worried there as I’d never received a dispatch email despite starting the thread 😯

Luckily, the better half has just informed me that a parcel from Wiggle has arrived so it looks like my order went through after all!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Medium fit, snugly, phew. Anyone need small for £20? Cammo version

Junkyard
    Free Member

ygm

daviek

Ordered two sizes of humvee shorts as there’s free returns one but the second pair was an afterthought.
    The second pair with free postage has arrived with royal mail before the paid for package with Yodel

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Nothing come through JY

Junkyard
    Free Member

Personal message sent on here then as it says sent in mine and to correct e-mail

Junkyard
    Free Member

anf another but with my e-mail address in it 😳

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Shorts and gloves dropped off today by Royal Mail. 😀

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Arrived, size L, fits my 33 waist perfectly.

schmiken

I’ll gladly buy a pair of medium Humvees if people have ordered incorrectly!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Nice surprise when I got back from work, Wiggle package arrived, despite going with free delivery and expecting ~Weds! 8)

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Ordered 3 different sizes with free delivery – 1 size has arrived today

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Oh, free packet of Haribo too.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Glad I saw the advice of up-sizing, XL Hummvee shorts fit my ~36.5″ waist well, L Pakajak is fairly racy fit for my ~40″ chest.
    Kind of wish I had ordered a gillet now too, but if its like the Pakajak, they don’t have any pockets.

Initially had a panic about the L Met Rivale being too small, but then worked out how the twist gadget works and how the cradle can drop ~4cm on ratchets.

prawny

Ha, my medium pakajak is massive on my 38″ chest, wore it in the wind last night and it was billowing. Ordered a small pakagilet this time, no pockets, but ta got slits so you can get to your jersey pockets.

pictonroad

Got a spare pair of small camo humvees if anyone wants them for £23. I’ll only be sending them back otherwise.

Medium spot on for me 32″ waist.

ads678

Got my shorts but didn’t get any haribo!!

Maybe they don’t send to people who order size XL!!

chipster

Maybe they don’t send to people who order size XL!!

Oh yes they do!! 😉

fudge9202
    Free Member

XL Arrived today still waiting on the L
    Whichever don’t fit I’ll post up here for anyone that missed out before I return the other pair

mark90
    Free Member

I’ll gladly buy a pair of medium Humvees if people have ordered incorrectly!

Ordered M and L, both are an ok fit but think I’ll just keep the large. So medium in gray for £20 plus postage if you want then before I send them back.

No Haribo here either, disappointed 🙁

Pickers

Ordered the shorts and a jacket. Shorts went onto back order, both arrived today but with separate deliveries. Which meant two bags of Haribo ?

rascal
    Free Member

XL hummvees arrived today with Haribo.
    £20 well spent 🙂

kimbers

yup my shorts arrived today, nice, like the liner too- was sceptical theyd have them, kids scoffed the haribo 😥

I got a pair for 30 quid from the lbs last summer ad I thought that was a bargain

santacruzsi
    Free Member

My two pairs come today , both ordered together but two separate parcels. Means x 2 haribo though!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap Endura Kit At Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.