Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA Cheap Easton products at Merlin cycles
  • ruscle
    Free Member

As per title bargains galore, Haven stem only £49.95 and probably cheaper with VIP discount.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Dammit, bought a Haven bar the other day!! Oh well picked up an EC70 seatpost for £58 😀

ruscle
    Free Member

Bump for the evening lot.

ruscle
    Free Member

Bugger, just bought some Havoc CNT bars for £71 which I didn’t need as only bought some Havens 3 months back!! 🙄

fathomer

Set of Haven bars for me which I really didn’t need!

andyl
    Free Member

arghh. Wondering if I should return my still boxed Haven bars to CRC and buy some Havocs…arghh decisions decisions…do I need and extra 1 1/2 fingers width per side as a trade off for heavier and stiffer bars?

ruscle
    Free Member

andyl – Member
    arghh. Wondering if I should return my still boxed Haven bars to CRC and buy some Havocs…arghh decisions decisions…do I need and extra 1 1/2 fingers width per side as a trade off for heavier and stiffer bars?

Yes you do! 😉

fathomer – Member
    Set of Haven bars for me which I really didn’t need!

I thought they were out of stock

GJP
    Free Member

Bought two EC70 seat posts this week ! One from Wiggle and now another from Merlin, don’t really need either!

DT78
    Free Member

These threads need to stop….. must resist a set of Haven bars….

andyl
    Free Member

Don’t worry, Haven bars out of stock.

Damn Merlin and their special offers! Picked up a set of XT cranks (9 speed) for £99 a couple of months ago and now have just gone and got myself a set of Havoc bars and 55mm stem – Ruscle – it would seem that ‘yes you do’ was indeed true after messing about sliding my grips out and then giving in at 2am in case they sold out today!

Did anyone else notice that they do the haven stems in all black as well as the usual 2 tone? Wonder what the all black look like.

Jeffus
    Free Member

I clicked and bought the all black 55mm haven stem bargain at £49.99 less 10%.will post a pic when it comes if that helps , 😀

Northwind

Not sure if I got my Haven order through, it was either the last in stock or the first out of stock depending on which of their conflicting messages is correct :mrgreen:

Stevelol
    Free Member

I have a haven stem and it’s a lovely bit of kit!

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

They look ace, pic here, ordered mine yesterday pm and arrived this morning. 55mm

granny_ring

Can you still put an order in if out of stock and wait until they get the next batch?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Why are they so cheap? Are they about to release something 30% more rad?

I did just order two havoc carbon bars.

itsmygame
    Free Member

Dddaammmnit it. I told myself I’d stop spending on my bike. I’m do weak. I’ve got haven mag bar and wheels.

Would the stem be too much ? Which colour? Hhhhmm

legend
    Free Member

tricky dicky – Member

They look ace, pic here, ordered mine yesterday pm and arrived this morning. 55mm

let down badly by your carbon fibre nubbin though 😥

nicksee
    Free Member

Haven carbon bar here with the black stem + mag faceplate. Had the mag body & black faceplate stem for a while, looked very bling but decided to swap for the black.

ruscle
    Free Member

I think the black body with mag face plate looks the best, goes really well with the carbon bars. I have the same set up untill my carbon havoc bars arrive next week. At these prices you could buy a couple in different styles and sell the one you don’t want on eBay for a profit!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Hmmmm was going to get all black but the mag faceplate would tie in my silver/grey marz 55tis. Decisions decisions.

andyl
    Free Member

I ended up with both all black and mag faceplate. Will just stick the one I don’t want on here for what it cost after the 10% off in case anyone missed the offer.

Northwind

Never really been sure why people spend so much on stems? My KCNC was cheaper than these discounted prices and it’s lighter than a Havoc too. Not quite as purty though. The bars are class leading but the stems seem to have more competition…

<obvious hypocrisy alert- my Herb has a Havoc stem. But only because it was cheap! Honest!>

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA Cheap Easton products at Merlin cycles’ is closed to new replies.