• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Del.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA – Cheap Cree T6 XM-L Lights
  • Pyro

Don’t think this has already been posted…

7DayShop have got Cree XML bike lights with headlamp bands for £21.99. Just ordered one with a couple of spare batteries and it still came to under £35.

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-bike-light-hyper-bright-t6-cree-led-bicycle-light-with-headlight-kit-rechargeable-genuine-cree-t6-xm-l-led

kedmun
    Free Member

I own this exact light and like it very much (minus the screw connecting the light body to the clamp bit coming loose and needing a ever so slightly wider screw to fix it…). Does need charged after 2-3 hours riding (on full blast), but when paired with a helmet torch to light where your head points, it’s great value for £

hypnotoad
    Free Member

I picked up one from ebay a while back, I payed around the same amount but had to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive from Hong Kong, good bang for the buck, even if the batteries need a little waterproofing.

EDIT: By the looks of the photo the 7day shop battery has better waterproofing, I may pick one up as a spare.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

T6 XML? Welcome to 2011!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

That’s not vfm any more is it…

johnnystorm

I’d stick my neck out here and say that if 7dayshop are selling it then its probably less likely to have a shit battery or exploding charger.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

T6 XML? Welcome to 2011!

what is better £12?

hypnotoad
    Free Member

I know the XML 2 is newer, but it’s only around 10%-20% more efficient isn’t it? Not a huge difference, or is the XML 3 out now?

Del

not much more bang for buck after xml, apart from being able to hit it with more current, so i’m out until efficiency takes a leap again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cheap Cree T6 XM-L Lights’ is closed to new replies.