• This topic has 25 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • PSA – Charles Tyrwhitt
  • DT78
    Free Member

Been waiting for a deal for a while to try one of these shirts out for fit / material.

use the hotukdeals link to get free postage, then use code amazon52 for £10 off = shirt for £7.95 delivered.

other codes if you are spending more…

lunge

Noted.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cheers

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bamboo
    Free Member

Ta much

granny_ring

Who?

beamishblue

Cheers – 3 shirts ordered!

bubs

Thanks

scaredypants

granny_ring – Member
    Tyrwhitt; TyrWho?

You trying to be funny ?

😉

benp1

Thanks OP

Most of my shirts are from CT, must have about 25! Have ordered a couple more so I can rotate my bigger fitting ones out

iainc

great shirts, most of my work ones are CT – not the best to iron though…

nbt

nice one thanks. got four tyrwhitt shirts just before christmas, but another one is always welcome.

for those who haven’t used tyrwhitt, the main selling point for me is that you can get shirts that fit – a 15.5″ collar from M&S for instance usually means the chest is the size of an army mess tent, and the sleeve cuffs are somewhere around mid thigh. A 15.5″ collar extra slim fit shirt from Tyrwhitt with 33″ sleeves is perfect for me. at £8 it’s a steal.

sandwicheater

Cheers OP.

drlex
    Free Member

Either I got the T.Rex edition, or there’s a measuring difference between CT and other shirtmakers when it comes to sleeve length. I’m no orangutan, but their 16″ / 35″ shirt left me with cold wrists – perhaps it’s to show off one’s executive timepiece? Anyway, thanks OP – seeing if a 36″ will cover my ghetto wristwatch choice.

benp1

I wear a 15.5 extra slim with 36 sleeves – I’m 6’3

The 35 sleeves are OK, just, 36 is much better. I only found this out when I got some 35 sleeve’d shirts given to me. I always bought 36 one’s having been measured

Kryton57

Amazon52 doesnt work for me – says it expired 4th jan

sandwicheater

Worked for me 20 mins ago.

Kryton57

Where are you entering it? Right at the first screen – the basket – under the jumpers/ties offers?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

scaredypants – Member

granny_ring – Member
    Tyrwhitt; TyrWho?

You trying to be funny ?
    I thought it was a bit of a hoot

natrix
    Free Member

Says that the deal is expired when I went to hotukdeals…. 🙁

votchy
    Free Member

Says that the deal is expired when I went to hotukdeals….

same here too and when entered at checkout said expired on amazon site 🙁

DT78
    Free Member

Sorry chaps, must have had a short window. Already had my dispatch email. They had a 10% discount offer on the banner on the site. Might still be working.

curvature
    Free Member

Jaeger still have a sale on. Best shirts that I have bought for a long while including the above mentioned brand.

http://www.jaegeroutlet.com

lemonysam
    Free Member

The Jaeger Outlet always has sales on. It also allows voucher stacking and they often have early morning flash sales. I got a lovely wool Peacoat from them for £30 last year – down from £400*.

*whatever that means

DT78
    Free Member

And the shirt has turned up…very nice too. Can confirm extra slim fit isn’t actually that tight, I normally wear slim fit in other brands. I’ll be buying more in the future.

Cougar

I buy the extra-slim fit ones on the rare occasions I actually buy a shirt. They’re the only ones I’ve found which don’t look like marquee surplus on my skinny frame with a “years of abuse in rock clubs” collar size.

Only downside is you’ll be spammed to death with mailouts for ever more. I must get a brochure a week through the post with variations on offers, it’s surely cost them more in dead trees by now than I’ve ever paid them in shirts.

nbt

I marked a couple as “return to sender” and got an email from them asking if I’d moved 🙂

they’ve now added a bit on the “my account section where you indicate that you don’t want any brochures. I certainly haven’t had any.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Charles Tyrwhitt’ is closed to new replies.