Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA – Charge Frames
  • honourablegeorge
    letmetalktomark
    amedias
    Free Member

interesting, Transition have put the price up by £10 since the other day on that ebay ad…

jekkyl

That blue looks lovely, whats the stw concensus on charge dusters? they seem to get a good write up elsewhere.

sillyoldman

Also interesting that Transition appears to be CSG selling direct to the public…. Bet their dealers are delighted with that?!

_tom_
    Free Member

****. I just bought a 2nd hand Blender for not much less than that!

DT78
    Free Member

Yes they have put the price up, must be all the watchers (including me). This thread will help.

I really like mine, it’s a 2009 black and white one. I’ve been thinking about a re spray for a while, the frame is about the same price….

Only downside is mine suffered dreadful chainsuck. I tried several drive trains that were okay on other frames. Charge never got back to me. Solution was to run it as a double rather than triple and be ultra careful on changing down on front ring. I seem to be alone with the issue so maybe mine had alignment issues.

amedias
    Free Member

I bought one of the blue ones the other day, turned upon Friday and the colour is lovely, very very sparkly metallic finish

oliverd1981
    Free Member

What’s the geometry like on the Duster?

amedias
    Free Member

Pretty standard XC shape 71/73 I think, top tubes are a smudge shorter than others ( inbred, soul etc. ) I’ve got a geo chart somewhere but I think you’d probably find it online before I worked out where I’ve put it…

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Thanks OP, and letmetalktomark, I bought the last large blue one off ebay 🙂
    Has anyone managed to run a geared frame singlespeed? If so what cog sizes, & did it require a halflink?

Cheers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Charge Frames’ is closed to new replies.