Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA – Channel 5 now
  • emma82
    Free Member

What a load of crap. “extreme’ “hardcore’ blah blah blah… lol I am not an extreme mountain biker but can ride that stuff… unless I am actually hardcore.

rOcKeTdOg

only pros with full armour can ride cannock FACT

emma82
    Free Member

FACT indeed. Were they at Cannock? Did look quite nice.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Was visiting Cannock a few weeks ago and saw loads of kids with full face helmets and full body armour! 😯
    Didn’t think it was that radcore.

R.lepecha

that was rubbish. I could probably ride a my singlespeed hardtail down that faster. Orange 5 wins, yes. Only they were all running different tyres and bars etc all the accesorys were different so the test had too many variables.

LMT
    Free Member

I was going to add, i can ride that section less than 6 mins!! and im a cannock slacker!! lol

xherbivorex
    Free Member

how many of you are going to enter the competition though, seeing as they’re giving away a five pro?!

Gary_C

how many of you are going to enter the competition though, seeing as they’re giving away a five pro?!

none of those who have been on here slagging the programme off, obviously…..

🙄

Harry_the_Spider

They should have made Otis swallow a pill the size of a Thermos flask then done a test male panty liners and detergent.

emma82
    Free Member

I won’t, I never enter the comps, that programme is the biggest load of poo Ive ever watched. The last time they did a bike review the bAld bloke rode what I think I remember being a downhill bike down a grass field 😯 and then banged on about how hard core he was. Knob.

rewski
    Free Member

It did look like they were using sledgehammers to crack a walnuts. The Lapierre 714 is way better than the Five.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Has anyone ever brought anything off the back of one of the gadget show’s (or any generic gadge mag) exhaustive testing I wonder?

emma82
    Free Member

Mrblobby – nup

dogbert
    Free Member

Gadget Show is aimed at 20-30 something twonks that think their life would be better if they have surround sound for watching Eastenders……I certainly wont be using them for mountain bike advice

emma82
    Free Member

I’m 20-30 something 😀 just 🙁

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Me too! For 7 and half weeks 😯

I want surround for Jeremy’s voice on Universally Challege and the sound of John Torode eating. I may enter

rewski
    Free Member

Has anyone ever brought anything off the back of one of the gadget show’s

I tried the Musicmagpie site they promoted, I sold 100’s of CD’s that would of been gathering dust, so it as it’s uses, otherwise they’re a bunch of bell ends with some kind of weird sugar rush.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Since when was a Mountain Bike a gadget?

Gadget Show is aimed at 20-30 something twonks

Good summary!

rewski
    Free Member

The Cannondale and Scott had plenty of gadgets on them.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Channel 5 now’ is closed to new replies.