Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • PSA: Casual cycling instructors required Morecambe – £10 p/h
  • grumm
    Free Member

Due to increased demand, we are now looking to recruit casual cycling instructors to offer cycle training in the Lancaster district. You should be a regular, competent, confident and enthusiastic cyclist, capable of inspiring and encouraging new and returning cyclists.

You will deliver a programme of cycle training to children, adults and employees via 1-2-1 sessions and training courses. You will be responsible for maintaining the health and safety during cycle training sessions with awareness of accident and incident reporting procedures. It is essential that you have an up to date first aid certificate and be an accredited National Cycle Instructor or be willing to train to achieve the qualification.
    Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced clearance with the Criminal Record Bureau, the Cycling Team will assist you with the process.

Working hours will be offered on a casual basis. Please note that the Council is under no obligation to offer any hours to casual workers and casual workers are under no obligation to accept any hours that are offered to them.

http://powered.jobsgopublic.com/lancaster/job/casual-cycling-instructor-45-09/jbe

I think I am gonna apply but I would have to fit it in around my existing job. Thought some others may be interested.

Also interested to hear from anyone who has done something similar.

geoffj

How casual do you have to be?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

…like an 80s football casual?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Casual cycling instructors required Morecambe – £10 p/h’ is closed to new replies.