Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA. Blackpool Illuminations, ride the lights. Tuesday 1st September. Roll Call?
  • rockhopper70

Just a quick heads up on this.
    I’ve been for the last two events and with very favourable weather conditions, proved really quite enjoyable.
    Forecast doesn’t look too great at the moment but hoping to get across with rock Jnr, who will be riding his spesh with wheel writer lights fitted!

stumpyjon

Just bought some additional lights for the kids so planning on being there.

bearnecessities

I was actually thinking about – does anyone know what time it kicks off? (I only work there so have just heard vague details).

cinnamon_girl

Xmas lights in September?

adam_h
    Free Member

I’ll be there, if the weather isn’t too bad. Was there for the 2013 one but missed it last year. Great seeing so many people out on bikes!

Think they shut the prom around 6ish until half 10.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

“Blackpool illuminations” shame on you cg – Lights are a northern institution, great way to extend holiday season for all the quality blackpool b&b.

cinnamon_girl

😳 when are the Xmas lights turned on then?

bearnecessities

Just wild speculation here, but at Christmas? 🙂

Edit:Thanks Adam_h

rockhopper70

Forecast is clear.
    Keep an eye out for a young man, in a bright orange helmet, with a flashing light built in, with a flashing light on the saddle, and a wheel writer, also flashing.
    And me behind.

stumpyjon

Cracking evening, considering there was a thunder storm when we loading the bikes up the weather in Blackpool couldn’t have been better, mild, light breeze and a great sunset. Amazing to see so many cyclists together in one place.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1 huge numbers of cyclists. Most of them on truly awful bikes. But a great sight to see so many out and something that would never have been thought possible five years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA. Blackpool Illuminations, ride the lights. Tuesday 1st September. Roll Call?’ is closed to new replies.